|Brock O’Hurn Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 1991|
Brock O’Hurn is an American model, actor, and fitness trainer who gained worldwide recognition after he posted his shirtless pictures with his hair tied up in a bun or his hair down and his Instagram account went viral. His video posted on Facebook titled In Light of Man Bun Monday and No Shave November, Lets Do It! amassed 5 million views.
Brock Vincent Phill Hurn
Sacramento, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended 9 different schools in Orange County, Palm Springs, and San Bernardino.
Model, Actor, Instagram Star, Fitness Trainer
- Father – Adam Hurn
- Mother – Paige Hurn née Hillenbrand (Maid)
- Siblings – He has 2 sisters named Aspyn and Carly, and 2 brothers named Dagan and Drake and he is the 2nd oldest among them.
6 ft 7 in or 201 cm
115 kg or 253.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, Irish, French and German ancestry.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
Long flowing mane
He has promoted brands such as –
- Cremo Company
Brock O’Hurn Favorite Things
- Musical Band – Guns and Roses
- Close Friend – Victor Ortiz
- Dish – Pizza
- Expert At – Making amusing shapes with tongue
- Main Exercise – Lifting weights
- Hobby – Reading
- Goal – Reading a book every day
Source – TheFamousPeople.com
Brock O’Hurn Facts
- His parents got separated when he was 9 years old.
- He has appeared in films such as Boo! A Madea Halloween (2016) and starred in TV shows like Too Close to Home (2016–2017).
- Brock has more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram.
- He has run a jewelry line named Ebb & Flow.
- When Brock was younger he used to weigh around 135 pounds and was more than 6 feet 3 inches tall. His exceptionally tall and skinny stature made other children make fun of him. That actually got him motivated to build his body to an acceptable proportion and he started weight lifting when he was in high school. He put in hours of hard work regularly and matured to his famous look that is admired by fans of all ages.
Featured Image by Brock O’Hurn / Instagram