|Joshua Caleb Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 2005|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Joshua Caleb Johnson is an American actor who started his career as a child artist. He is known for having been cast in shows like Black-ish, The Good Lord Bird, Snowfall, and Animal Kingdom. Moreover, Joshua has also appeared in films such as Ray Meets Helen, The Night They Came, Dark Chocolate, The Lost Sword, It’s Just a Gun, and Bingo Hell.
Joshua Caleb Johnson
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has been cast in commercials for brands such as Honda, Nickelodeon, Under Armour, Nike, and Toyota.
Joshua Caleb Johnson Facts
- In 2016, he made his TV show debut as Jack Emery in the family crime drama series Animal Kingdom.
- Joshua Caleb Johnson made his first theatrical film appearance as André in the romantic drama film Ray Meets Helen in 2018. The film premiered at the Haifa International Film Festival on October 9, 2017.
- He played Jalen in 2 episodes of the sitcom television series Black-ish in 2019.
- He was 4 years old when he started playing football and also enjoys playing basketball.
- In 2020, he brought to life the character of Henry “Onion” Shackleford in the historical dark comedy-drama miniseries The Good Lord Bird, based on the 2013 novel of the same name by James McBride. Joshua co-starred in the show alongside Ethan Hawke, Hubert Point-Du Jour, Beau Knapp, Nick Eversman, Ellar Coltrane, Jack Alcott, Mo Brings Plenty, and Daveed Diggs.
- For his performance in The Good Lord Bird, Joshua Caleb Johnson was nominated for a Critics’ Choice Television Award for “Best Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or TV Movie” as well as a Satellite Award for “Best Supporting Actor – Series, Miniseries or Television Film”.
- Alongside Adriana Barraza and L. Scott Caldwell, he co-starred as Caleb in the 2021 comedy horror film Bingo Hell, the 5th installment in the anthological Welcome to the Blumhouse film series.
- In 2021, Joshua Caleb Johnson played the recurring role of Dwayne Baxter in the crime drama television series Snowfall. The show is set in Los Angeles in 1983 and revolves around the first crack epidemic and its impact on the city.
Featured Image by Joshua Caleb Johnson / Instagram