|Jen Selter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 1993|
Jen Selter is an American Internet celebrity and fitness model who has gained a huge fan base on Instagram. She has also been featured in various magazines and editorials like Elle, FHM, Maxim, Vanity Fair, and Muscle & Fitness.
Jennifer Leigh Selter
Roslyn, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
After graduating from high school, she got enrolled in a cosmetology school to take a course on makeup.
Fitness model and internet celebrity
- Mother – Jill Weinstein (As per Jen’s Instagram post, she has a perfect set of abs and a smashing figure just like her daughter.)
- Siblings – Stephanie Selter (Sister) (Social media personality and fitness model)
Jen Selter has been represented by –
- Premier Management Group
- The Legacy Agency
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jen Selter has dated
- James Maslow (2017-2018) – Jen was reported to be going out with singer and musician, James Maslow in March 2017. These relationship rumors were sparked by their alleged beach vacation. They were spotted together at a beachside resort in Tulum, Mexico over the weekend. In the pictures taken by the paparazzi, they looked too hands-on and cozy to be just friends. For the record, none of them confirmed or denied their relationship. And, Jen has a history of keeping her private life away from the spotlight. Whatever the case, the rumor died the very next year, i.e, in 2018 as Maslow was seen dating another woman named Gabriela Lopez.
Race / Ethnicity
- Very toned figure
- Big curvaceous butt
33-23-36 in or 84-58.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Jen Selter has served as a spokesperson for a fitness company called Gameplan Nutrition.
She also has a lucrative endorsement deal with Cirrus Fitness and FitMiss (supplement brand), the latter signed her up on a multi-year deal in April 2014.
Also, she has used her hugely popular social media accounts to promote a number of brands, from which she gets generous compensation on the post to post basis.
Jen Selter was raised in a Jewish household.
Best Known For
- The perfect shape of her large bottom and also for her butt sculpting workouts.
- Having been featured on the glossy pages of popular magazines such as Elle, Muscle & Fitness, FHM, Vanity Fair, and Maxim.
- Her huge popularity on social media. She has over 15 million followers on Instagram and more than 10 million likes on her profile on Facebook.
First TV Show
In January 2014, Jen made her TV show debut as a fitness expert on the talk show, Access Hollywood.
It goes without saying that Jen works hard and works regularly in the gym to keep her famous body in perfect shape. She pays special attention to her lower body and butt muscles in the gym with different variations of squats such as jump squats, wall squats, and squat walks being her go-to exercises.
For the cardio requirements, she relies on battle rope exercises, tire flips, various drills on the cross trainer machine, and kettlebell exercises, among other things.
She also focuses on core exercises to keep her washboard abs intact. There are a series of bodyweight exercises such as pushups and dips, and lifting exercises as well in her workout.
She also follows a very balanced and healthy lifestyle. However, she does allow herself to cheat every once in a while, which she feels actually helps her in following her healthy diet. Also, as most of the cheat meals are high in carbs, it fuels those big and heavy workouts. Lastly, she is a big fan of drinking lots of water throughout the day.
Jen Selter Favorite Things
- Cheat Food – Pizza, dark chocolate, and pasta
Source – JenSelter.com
Jen Selter Facts
- While taking cosmetology classes, she had taken up two jobs – one was at the front desk of the gym and the other was at the plastic surgeon’s office.
- After getting motivated by the gym atmosphere during her job, she started seriously working out in 2012. She was inspired by the dedication of gym members and was impressed by their physical changes.
- After she noticed how her body had changed due to regular work in the gym, she decided to show off the fruits of her labor on Instagram, which she had joined in March 2012, thus signaling the start of her stunning rise to fame.
- She decided to quit her gym job after she had reached the 500,000 followers mark on Instagram. She has revealed that she was paid $7.50 an hour for her work and was treated like crap.
- Although she is often assumed to be a fitness expert to her super-fit body, she doesn’t have any fitness certification and has never trained anyone apart from her mother.
- Jen has been often accused of undergoing surgical procedures to enhance her assets. But she has firmly refuted such claims and has insisted that the nose job is the only cosmetic surgery she has undergone.
- In 2014, Jen was placed in the 82nd spot in the list featuring “Most Desirable Women of the Year” by AskMen.
- She didn’t go for a college education as she believes it is a mere waste of time unless one has a clear idea of what one wants to become.
- In 2014, she was amongst the top 100 most followed Instagram members. She had as many followers as pop icon Lady Gaga and emerging actress Zendaya Coleman.