|Shailene Woodley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 15, 1991|
Shailene Woodley is an American actress and activist who started working at a young age and has been cast in roles like Amy Juergens in the ABC Family teen drama series The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Hazel Grace Lancaster in the coming-of-age romance film The Fault in Our Stars, Kaitlin Cooper in the teen drama series The O.C., Beatrice “Tris” Prior in the social sci-fi action film Divergent, Young Jordan Cavanaugh in the NBC crime drama series Crossing Jordan, Jane Chapman in the HBO drama series Big Little Lies, Lindsay Mills in the biographical thriller film Snowden, and Felicity Merriman in the drama film Felicity: An American Girl Adventure.
Shailene Diann Woodley
Shai, Shaileney Beany
Simi Valley, California, United States
She had attended Simi Valley High School in California.
- Father – Lonnie Woodley (School Principal)
- Mother – Lori (née Victor) (Middle School Counselor)
- Siblings – Tanner Woodley (Younger Brother)
- Others – Virgil James Woodley (Paternal Grandfather), Dovie Oralee Sims (Paternal Grandmother), Stephen David Victor (Maternal Grandfather), Diane Lynn Fauria (Maternal Grandmother)
Shailene Woodley has been represented by –
- Principato Young Entertainment
- Management 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Bailey Brand Management, Inc., Talent Management Company, El Segundo, California, United States
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Shailene Woodley has dated –
- Elliot Page – She was RUMORed to have had a fling with Canadian actor and producer Elliot Page in the past.
- Daren Kagasoff – Woodley was rumored to be in a relationship with The Secret Life of American Teenager co-star, Daren Kagasoff in the past. The rumors were never confirmed.
- Shiloh Fernandez (2013-2014) – Woodley started dating an American actor and White Bird in a Blizzard co-star Shiloh Fernandez in January 2013. They were seen kissing during the Film Festival ceremony in Park City on January 18, 2013. They called it quits in April 2014.
- Theo James (2014) – Shailene was RUMORed to be dating her Divergent co-star, Theo James in 2014.
- Nahko Bear (2014-2016) – In November 2014, she started dating musician Nahko Bear. They remained together for 2 years and called it quits in 2016.
- Ezra Miller (2016) – It was RUMORed that she had an affair with actor Ezra Miller in February 2016.
- Ben Volavola (2018-2020) – In 2018, Australian-Fijian rugby union player Ben Volavola and Shailene confirmed their relationship. However, after dating for 2 years, the relationship allegedly ended in April 2020.
- Aaron Rodgers (2020-Present) – Shailene got engaged with American Football player, Aaron Rodgers in 2020. In February 2021, Aaron had revealed during his NFL MVP Award’s acceptance speech that he engaged in 2020. In February 2021, Shailene also confirmed her engagement with Aaron during an interview on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White, Hispanic, and Black)
Shailene Woodley is of English descent on her father’s side and has African-American, Louisiana Creole (African, French, Spanish, and German), English, and Swiss-German ancestry on her mother’s side.
Dyes her hair red, or blonde, depending upon the movie roles.
34-25-36 in or 86-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 8 (US).
But, FYI, she doesn’t like to wear shoes. She can be seen without her shoes at many places; it can be the red carpet or any other occasion.
Shailene has appeared in a LeapFrog commercial.
On being asked about her religious beliefs, she replied that Earth is her religion.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Amy Juergens in The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2008-2013), for playing Alexandra “Alex” King in the 2011 film The Descendants.
She played the Young Janey Briggs in the 2001 American comedy film Not Another Teen Movie. Her role is uncredited and her scene also has been deleted from the movie.
First TV Show
Her debut television appearance was in CBS’ The District, where she played the role of Kristin Debreno in 3 episodes from 2001 to 2003.
Shailene Woodley does not follow a specific type of diet such as the ones likes Paleo Diet, Mediterranean Diet, and others. You can find all the types of diet plans at Diet Dictionary.
She forages for 35% of her diet wild foods.
Shailene Woodley Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Kyle XY (2006-2009), House (2004-2012), Prison Break (2005-2009)
- Actors – Jake Gyllenhaal, Ewan McGregor
- Actresses – Reese Witherspoon, Marcia Gay Harden
- Sport – Basketball
- Movies – Dirty Dancing (1987), Moulin Rouge (2001), Rent (2005), Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
Source – TV.com
Shailene Woodley Facts
- Her parents divorced when she was 15 years old.
- During her freshman year, she was diagnosed with scoliosis (abnormal curving of the spine).
- Shailene has worked at American Apparel as a sales associate.
- As per HuffingtonPost, Shailene does not wear makeup during events.
- For Nylon magazine’s Young Hollywood Issue, she was considered as one of the 55 faces of the future.
- She donated her long brunette hair to an organization, Children With Hair Loss in August 2013.
- She believes in a drug-free lifestyle.
- At 19, she had auditioned for the role of Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games which was ultimately offered to Jennifer Lawrence.