|Ezra Miller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ezra Miller is an American actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Kevin in We Need to Talk About Kevin and Patrick in The Perks of Being a Wallflower. They have also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Afterschool, The Stanford Prison Experiment, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Justice League, The Flash, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Californication, Arrow, and Peacemaker. Ezra has won numerous awards such as the San Diego Film Critics Society Award and the Boston Society of Film Critics Award.
Ezra Matthew Miller
Wyckoff, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
Ezra attended Rockland Country Day School and The Hudson School in New York. They dropped out at sixteen to better focus on his acting career.
- Father – Robert S. Miller (Earlier MD and senior vice-president at Walt Disney Company’s adult book publishing division called Hyperion Books and now a publisher at Workman Publishing)
- Mother – Marta Miller (Modern Dancer)
- Siblings – Saiya Miller (Older Sister), Caitlin Miller (Older Sister)
Ezra is repped by these agencies –
- Hamilton Hodell
- Paradigm Talent Agency
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
72 kg or 159 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ezra Miller dated –
- Zoë Kravitz (2010) – After appearing together onscreen in the 2010 movie Beware the Gonzo, Ezra and Zoe came close together in 2010.
- Lauren Nolting (2011-2012) – American photographer, Lauren and Ezra dated for a couple of months from 2011 to 2012, when they met via a mutual friend.
- Erin Urb (2013-Present) – In 2013, they started dating model Erin Urb. Erin, who is 6 years their senior engaged him in May 2014. The relationship is still ON.
- Shailene Woodley (2016) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
Ezra has Jewish ancestry on their father’s side and Dutch and German ancestry on their mother’s side.
- Deep voice
- Long hair
Ezra wears a shoe of size 13.5 (US). (via GQ Magazine)
Best Known For
Playing Vincent “Vinnie” Rizzo, Jr. in City Island (2009), Patrick in The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012), as Kevin Khatchadourian in We Need to Talk About Kevin (2011), and as Elliot in Another Happy Day (2011).
As a Singer
Ezra Miller is the singer for the New York-based band Sons of an Illustrious Father. They play drums for the band.
Ezra starred as Robert in the 2008 drama film Afterschool.
First TV Show
In 2008 again, Miller guest appeared in 5 episodes of the comedy-drama TV series Californication for his role as Damien.
Ezra does not seem to do many workouts. There is no information about their dieting habits also.
Ezra Miller Favorite Things
- Book & Movie Genre – Horror
Source – Teen
Ezra Miller Facts
- Ezra describes themself as queer and uses “they/them” pronouns.
- They are a member of the not so famous, New York-based band called Sons of an Illustrious Father. They are the drummer as well as the singer for the band.
- Miller’s father is Jewish while their mother is Christian.
- They have been trained as an opera singer.
- If they were given a chance, they would love to play Edgar Allen Poe in the movies.
- Ezra received the “Trophee Chopard Award for Best Young Actor” at the 65th Cannes Film Festival held in France.
- Ezra is an avid fan of the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- They were considered as one of the 55 faces of the future by Nylon magazine’s Young Hollywood Issue.
- In June 2011, during the shooting of The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Ezra’s vehicle was pulled over for broken brake light, and later the police discovered 20 grams of marijuana in their possession. They were charged with drug possession. However, the charges were later dropped and they faced a penalty of $600.
- When they were in 2nd grade, they stuck chewing gum in someone’s hair for no reason.
- They have been featured in the My Body of Water campaign alongside Leighton Meester and Adrian Grenier.
- In March 2022, Ezra was arrested in Hawaii after an incident at a karaoke bar and was charged with disorderly conduct and harassment. They were later released after paying $500 bail. Later that month, a couple had filed a restraining order against Ezra, claiming that he harassed and threatened them. In April 2022, they pled “no contest” to a disorderly conduct charge and were fined $500.
- In April 2022, Ezra was again arrested for second-degree assault in Hawaii after they reportedly threw a chair that had hit a female on the forehead during a get-together at a private residence.
- They are not available on social media.