|Aaron Rodgers Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1983|
Aaron Rodgers is an American football quarterback who has played for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). He has been on the NFL’s all-time regular-season career passer rating list, with a regular-season career passer rating of over 100 (the first to ever have a career rating over 100) while also having had the highest passer rating, the best touchdown to interception ratio and the lowest passing interception percentage in NFL history throughout the entire 2010s decade. Regarded by many sportscasters and players to be one of the greatest and most talented quarterbacks of all time, he was named Associated Press Athlete of the Year in 2011 and was voted league MVP by the Associated Press for 2011, 2014, and 2020 NFL seasons.
Aaron Charles Rodgers
Chico, California, United States
Suamico, Wisconsin, United States
Aaron went to Oak Manor Elementary School. After his family moved to Beaverton, Oregon, Rodgers joined Vose Elementary School and later Whitford Middle School where he played baseball with the Raleigh Hills Little League.
In 1997, Aaron and his family shifted back to Chico where he enrolled into Pleasant Valley High School.
Upon his high school graduation in 2002, Rodgers attended Butte Community College from where he transferred to the University of California, Berkeley.
Aaron did not attend his last year at UC Berkeley because of the decision to enter the 2005 NFL Draft.
Professional American Football Player
- Father – Edward Wesley Rodgers (Chiropractor, former football player who played for Chico State Wildcats from 1973 until 1976)
- Mother – Darla Leigh Rodgers (née Pittman)
- Siblings – Luke Rodgers (Older Brother), Jordan Rodgers (Younger Brother) (Sports Commentator, TV Personality, Professional American Football Player (Retired))
- Others – Edward Wesley Rodgers, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Kathryn Christine ‘Kay’ Odell (Paternal Grandmother), Charles Herbert Pittman (Maternal Grandfather), Barbara A. Blair (Maternal Grandmother), JoJo Fletcher (Sister-in-Law)
Aaron has been signed with Athletes First, Sports Management Company, Laguna Hills, California, United States.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
102 kg or 225 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aaron Rodgers has dated –
- Julie Henderson (2009) – In 2009, Aaron had a fling with American model Julie Henderson.
- Erin Andrews (2010) – In 2010, American TV personality Erin Andrews was RUMORed for having an encounter with Rodgers.
- Hillary Scott (2010) – Rodgers was in a short-term relationship with actress Hillary Scott in 2010.
- Jessica Szohr (2011, 2014) – In 2011, actress Jessica Szohr began dating Aaron. The couple split after spending a small time together and dated again in 2014 for a short time.
- Destiny Newton (2011-2013) – Aaron commenced dating Destiny Newton back in 2011. Their romantic relationship lasted until 2013 when they parted ways.
- Olivia Munn (2014-2017) – In May 2014, Rodgers started a relationship with actress Olivia Munn. They dated for 3 complete years before calling it quits in April 2017.
- Kelly Rohrbach (2017) – On April 29, 2017, model and actress, Kelly Rohrbach and Aaron were RUMORed to have hooked up together.
- Danica Patrick (2018-2020) – Aaron met the retired professional racing driver, Danica Patrick during the 2012 ESPY Awards. They didn’t start dating but became good friends. In January 2018, Danica and Aaron confirmed their relationship. They remained an item for 2 years and separated in July 2020.
- Shailene Woodley (2020-2022) – Aaron got engaged with Shailene in 2020. Initially, he did not reveal the name of his fiancee. In February 2021, he said during his NFL MVP Award’s acceptance speech that he had gotten engaged (without taking Shailene’s name) in 2020. Shailene also confirmed the dating news in February 2021 during an interview on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. In February 2022, it was reported that Shailene and Aaron had ended their engagement. However, the couple reunited again in March 2022, following their reported breakup. After a month, in April 2022, the couple broke up again.
- Mallory Edens (2022) – In December 2022, Aaron was rumored to be dating model Mallory Edens after they were seen together at an NBA game in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Race / Ethnicity
Aaron is of English, Irish, and German descent.
- Big body
- Blue eyes
Rodgers has appeared in TV commercials for State Farm Insurance (2011, 2013, 2021), Xbox One S, Bridgestone, ESPN SportsCenter, Foot Locker, etc.
Aaron was raised a Christian. However, as an adult, he has said that he no longer affiliates himself with any organized religion.
Best Known For
- Being the Super Bowl XLV Champion and Super Bowl Most Valuable Player
- Rodgers is also known for being a two-time NFL MVP in 2011 and 2014
First American Football Match
Aaron debuted against Detroit Lions on September 11, 2005.
First TV Show
Other than NFL matches itself, Rodgers made an appearance in 4 episodes of Rome Is Burning from 2008 to 2010 as Himself.
As an actor, Aaron appeared in the TV comedy The Office in 2013 in just one episode entitled “A.A.R.M.” as Aaron Rodgers.
Aaron Rodgers Favorite Things
- Favorite Opponent to line up – Brian Urlacher from The Chicago Bears
Source – Isthmus.com
Aaron Rodgers Facts
- When he was a kid, his family shifted from Chico, California to Ukiah, California.
- His father Edward advised his sons Luke, Aaron, and Jordan to completely focus themselves on their sports careers and leave drinking and partying aside.
- At the age of 10, Aaron was added to the cover of the Ukiah Daily Journal because of his achievement at a local basketball free throw tournament.
- Aaron and his family also lived in Beaverton, Oregon for a brief period before moving back to Chico in 1997.
- At the 2005 NFL Draft, experts predicted that Aaron will be picked by his childhood team San Francisco 49ers as the first overall pick, but instead, the 49ers selected Alex Smith. In the end, Rodgers finished as the 24th pick by the Green Bay Packers.
- In August 2005, Aaron signed a five-year contract worth $7.7 million with $5.4 million guaranteed and a potential price of $24.5 million if all parts of the contract were achieved.
- He became a starting quarterback for the Packers for the 2008 NFL season.
- Aaron supports MACC Fund, RAISE Hope for Congo, and many other charitable and humanitarian projects.
- He is the co-owner of itsAaron.com. It a charity with a mission of “creating awareness for organizations and people who are changing the world”.
- In April 2021, he made his debut as the guest host of the quiz show, Jeopardy!
- In August 2021, Aaron confirmed that he had received the COVID-19 vaccine. However, in November 2021, it was reported that he was unvaccinated after it was revealed that he had been tested positive for COVID-19.
- In October 2021, Aaron had listed his 5,800 square feet home in Southern California and had later sold the property for $5.13 million in November 2021. He had previously purchased the house for $2 million.
- In March 2022, Aaron was signed by Green Bay Packers on a 4-year $200 million deal.
- In April 2023, it was announced that he had been traded from the Green Bay Packers to the New York Jets.
- In July 2023, he agreed to receive $75 million for the next 2 years with New York Jets. He voluntarily reduced his salary by $35 million from $110 million to $75 million for 2 seasons.
- In September 2023, Aaron suffered a leg injury during a Monday Night Football match against the Buffalo Bills. He later underwent surgery for the torn Achilles.