Aaron Charles Rodgers
Chico, California, USA
Suamico, Wisconsin, United States
Aaron went to Oak Manor Elementary School. After his family moved to Beaverton, Oregon, Rodgers joined Vose Elementary School and later Whitford Middle School where he played as a baseball player in the Raleigh Hills Little League.
In 1997, Aaron and his family shifted back to Chico where he enrolled into Pleasant Valley High School.
Upon his high school graduation in 2002, Rodgers attended Butte Community College from where he transferred to the University of California, Berkeley.
Aaron did not attend his last year at UC Berkeley because of the decision to enter the 2005 NFL Draft.
Professional American Football Player
- Father – Edward Wesley Rodgers (Chiropractor, former football player who played for Chico State Wildcats from 1973 until 1976)
- Mother – Darla Leigh (née Pittman)
- Siblings – Luke Rodgers (Brother), Jordan Rodgers (Older Brother) (Sports commentator and ex-American Footballer)
Aaron is signed with Athletes First (Sports Management Company).
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
102 kg or 225 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aaron Rodgers dated –
- Julie Henderson (2009) – In 2009, Aaron had a fling with American model Julie Henderson.
- Erin Andrews (2010) – In 2010, American TV personality Erin Andrews was RUMORed for having an encounter with Rodgers.
- Hillary Scott (2010) – Rodgers was in a short-term relationship with actress Hillary Scott in 2010.
- Jessica Szohr (2011, 2014) – In 2011, actress Jessica Szohr began dating Aaron. The couple split after spending a small time together and dated again in 2014 for a short time.
- Destiny Newton (2011-2013) – Aaron commenced dating Destiny Newton back in 2011. Their romantic relationship lasted until 2013 when they parted ways.
- Olivia Munn (2014-2017) – In May 2014, Rodgers started a relationship with actress Olivia Munn. They dated for 3 complete years before calling it quits in April 2017.
- Kelly Rohrbach (2017) – On April 29, 2017, model and actress, Kelly Rohrbach and Aaron were RUMORed to have hooked up together.
- Danica Patrick (2018-Present) – Aaron met the retired professional racing driver, Danica Patrick during the 2012 ESPY Awards. They didn’t start dating but became good friends. In January 2018, Danica and Aaron confirmed their relationship. They are going strong ever since.
Race / Ethnicity
Aaron is of English, Irish and German descent.
- Big body
- Blue eyes
Aaron Rodgers body specifications may be –
- Chest – 47 in or 119.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 37.5 in or 95 cm
Rodgers has appeared in TV commercials for State Farm Insurance (2011, 2013), Xbox One S, Bridgestone, ESPN SportsCenter, Foot Locker, etc.
Aaron is a devoted Christian.
Best Known For
Being the Super Bowl XLV Champion and Super Bowl Most Valuable Player.
Rodgers is also known for being a two-time NFL MVP in 2011 and 2014.
First American Football Match
Aaron debuted against Detroit Lions on September 11, 2005.
First TV Show
Other than NFL matches itself, Rodgers made an appearance in 4 episodes of Rome Is Burning from 2008 to 2010 as Himself.
As an actor, Aaron appeared in the TV comedy The Office in 2013 in just one episode entitled “A.A.R.M.” as Aaron Rodgers.
Aaron’s workout can be seen on the following link –
Aaron Rodgers Favorite Things
- Favorite Opponent to line up – Brian Urlacher from The Chicago Bears
Source – Isthmus.com
Aaron Rodgers Facts
- When he was a kid, his family shifted from Chico, California to Ukiah, California.
- His father Edward advised his sons Luke, Aaron, and Jordan to completely focus themselves on their sports careers and leave drinking and partying aside.
- At the age of 10, Aaron was added on the cover of the Ukiah Daily Journal because of his achievement at a local basketball free throw tournament.
- Aaron and his family also lived in Beaverton, Oregon for a brief period before moving back to Chico in 1997.
- At the 2005 NFL Draft, experts predicted that Aaron will be picked by his childhood team San Francisco 49ers as the first overall pick, but instead, the 49ers selected Alex Smith. In the end, Rodgers finished as the 24th pick by the Green Bay Packers.
- In August 2005, Aaron signed a five-year contract worth $7.7 million with $5.4 million guaranteed and a potential price of $24.5 million if all parts of the contract were achieved.
- He became a starting quarterback for the Packers for the 2008 NFL season.
- Aaron supports MACC Fund, RAISE Hope for Congo, and many others charitable and humanitarian projects.
- He is the co-owner of itsAaron.com.