|JoJo Fletcher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1990|
JoJo Fletcher is an American real estate developer, television personality, and social media star who is known for first appearing as a contestant on the 20th season of the dating and relationship reality television series, The Bachelor, in which she became the runner-up, and then getting cast as the Bachelorette in season 12 of dating reality TV series, The Bachelorette. She gained fame after her appearances in the two shows and has since appeared in a variety of shows which include the likes of Ready for Love, The Insider, Hollywood Today Live, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Live! with Kelly, Good Morning America, Access Hollywood, Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?, Access Hollywood Live, Extra, The Bachelor Winter Games, and Entertainment Tonight. She also owns a lifestyle brand named “Fletch”. Moreover, JoJo Fletcher has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 700k followers on Twitter.
Joelle Hannah Fletcher
Dallas, Dallas County, Texas, United States
Dallas, Dallas County, Texas, United States
JoJo Fletcher studied at Baylor University, which is a private Christian university located in Waco, Texas, as a pre-med major.
Real Estate Developer, Television Personality, Social Media Star
- Father – Joseph Fletcher (Physician)
- Mother – Soraya Fletcher (Physician)
- Siblings – JoJo Fletcher is an only child.
- Others – Edward Wesley Rodgers (Father-in-Law) (Chiropractor, College-level American Football Player (Retired)), Darla Leigh Rodgers (née Pittman) (Mother-in-Law), Luke Rodgers (Brother-in-Law), Aaron Rodgers (Brother-in-Law) (Professional American Football Player, Super Bowl XLV Champion, Super Bowl XLV ‘MVP’ (Most Valuable Player), 4-time NFL ‘MVP’ (2011, 2014, 2020, 2021)), Ben Patton (Older Half Brother) (Entrepreneur). JoJo Fletcher has 2 other older half-brothers as well as a half-sister.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
JoJo Fletcher has dated –
- Jordan Rodgers (2016-Present) – JoJo Fletcher started dating sports commentator and former college and professional football quarterback, Jordan Rodgers, in 2016 after choosing him over runner-up Robby Hayes in season 12 of the reality television dating game show, The Bachelorette. They have since been together and they later got engaged. The couple lives together in their home in Dallas, Texas, and also have a dog named Jackson Aka Jackie Moon, who has got his exclusive Instagram account. JoJo Fletcher often shares her loved-up pictures with Jordan Rodgers on Instagram and they can often be spotted together on a number of occasions. The couple tied the knot on May 14, 2022, at the Sunstone Winery in Santa Ynez, California.
Race / Ethnicity
She often highlights her hair ‘blonde’.
- Gorgeous hair
- Pouty lips
- Beauty spot on her lower lip
JoJo Fletcher has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands through social media which include the likes of MVMT, BOMBAY HAIR, Michael Costello, 7 For All Mankind, Estée Lauder, Nordstrom, Madewell, Neutrogena, Walmart, L’Oréal Paris Hair Official, OSCAR TIYE, GarnierUSA, CORKCICLE, Cinq à Sept, REVOLVE, GRLFRND DENIM, Zara, Victoria’s Secret, Lovers and Friends, SAINT LAURENT, IRO, Nightcap Clothing, 12TH TRIBE, AFRM, Boyish Jeans, Soludos, Marc Fisher LTD, VARLEY, Blue Life, Ooh La Luxe, Chloé, Dermalogica, LIKELY, Topshop, BVLGARI, Gucci, and Steve Madden.
Best Known For
- Having been featured as the lead in the 12th season of the reality competition television series, The Bachelorette, in which she was courted by 26 men and finally chose Jordan Rodgers as the winner
- Appearing as a contestant on Ben Higgins‘s season (20th season) of the dating and relationship reality television series, The Bachelor. She wrapped up her journey on the show as a runner-up as she lost to Lauren Bushnell.
- Having accumulated a huge social media fan base with more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 700k followers on Twitter
First TV Show
JoJo Fletcher made her first TV show appearance as a contestant on an episode of Ben Higgins’s season of the dating and relationship reality series, The Bachelor, in January 2016.
JoJo Fletcher stays fit by working out on a regular basis. She has maintained a stunning physique and the credit certainly goes to the hours she spends in the gym. She prefers doing weight training and often opts for outdoor training sessions as well. JoJo does several exercises and usually lifts light weights to tone up her muscles. Stairmaster is another way for her to indulge in some cardio while she also loves going on hikes for a change.
As far as her diet is concerned, JoJo Fletcher tries to eat healthy as much as possible and prefers home-cooked meals to takeaways. Usually, her meals consist of grilled chicken and broccoli. Being a food lover, it is hard for her to curb her cravings but she makes sure to indulge in her favorite foods only on cheat days. Also, she tries to check her alcohol intake as well to maintain a healthier physique.
JoJo Fletcher’s Favorite Things
- Bachelorette – Emily Maynard
- Childhood Movie – Beauty and the Beast (1991)
- Candy – Strawberry Sour Punch Straws
- All-Time Favorite TV Show – Grey’s Anatomy (2005-)
Source – Elite Daily, UsMagazine.com
JoJo Fletcher Facts
- She grew up in Dallas, Texas.
- JoJo Fletcher has worked with the Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., as an ambassador for home improvement loans.
- In August 2016, she appeared alongside Chris Pine, Jordan Rodgers, and Kelsea Ballerini in an episode of the popular late-night comedy talk show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!.
- Her older half-brother, Ben, previously starred in the reality matchmaking competition television series, Ready for Love, and JoJo Fletcher also made an appearance in an episode of the show.
- She founded her contemporary lifestyle collection brand, Fletch, in 2017.
- JoJo Fletcher has also appeared in shows such as The Insider, Hollywood Today Live, Live! with Kelly, Good Morning America, Access Hollywood, Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?, Access Hollywood Live, Extra, The Bachelor Winter Games, and Entertainment Tonight.
- As a kid, she had twice broken the windshield of a car.
- JoJo loves the smell of gasoline and fresh-cut grass.
- She had worn braces in the past to reduce the gap between her front 2 teeth.
- She is great at nail painting.
- Chocolate actually makes her sneeze.
- People often confuse dirt with the freckle on her lip.
- She has watched the comedy film Clueless more than 50 times.
- JoJo calls herself a “describer”.
- In high school, she played volleyball and basketball. She also ran athletic track.
- Her very first dog was named Jay-Z (yes, after the rapper).
- She once didn’t eat carbohydrates for 2 straight weeks. She wasn’t sure if she got slim but she was sure that she became bitchier.
- Sephora is her favorite shop in the mall. If she ever gets lost in the mall, she is generally found there. According to JoJo, she can spend around 4 hours at Sephora.
- Her arm has a burn mark which she got when she was in high school due to a bonfire accident.
- She is obsessed with Chipotle.
- Fletcher likes watching murder-mystery shows.
- She is also addicted to Diet Coke.
- Visit the official website of Fletch @ shopfletch.com.
Featured Image by JoJo Fletcher / Instagram