|Lauren Bushnell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 2, 1990|
Lauren Bushnell is an American television personality and former flight attendant who shot to fame after appearing on the 20th season of ABC’s The Bachelor (2016-2017) as a contestant, where she accepted Bachelor Ben Higgins’ proposal, later having broken up with him. She has been featured in several other TV shows including Home & Family (2018). Lauren has built a strong fanbase, with her Twitter and Instagram accounts having accumulated more than 190k and 1.5 million followers, respectively.
Portland, Oregon, United States
She attended Whitworth University, graduating with a degree in Business Management.
Television Personality, Former Flight Attendant
- Mother – She had worked as a flight attendant for American Airlines.
- Siblings – Mollie (Sister) (Flight Attendant), Brett (Brother), Bryant (Brother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ben Higgins (2016-2017)
- Chris Lane (2018-Present) – She started dating singer-songwriter Chris Lane in late 2018. They got engaged on June 16, 2019, and tied the knot on October 25, 2019. They have a son named Dutton Walker Lane (b. June 8, 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Prominent cheekbones
- Arched eyebrows
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Neutrogena.
Lauren Bushnell Favorite Things
- Passion – Food, having indulged in everything from Sushi to junk with an obsession for eateries like In-N-Out, so much so, that she has kept proclaiming in her Twitter account to have thought about food all day long
Source – People
Lauren Bushnell Facts
- She was raised in Portland in Oregon.
- Lauren has been a fashion designer.
- She has been particularly close with her sister, Mollie.
- Bushnell has worked as a flight attendant for Alaska Airlines, having regularly uploaded photographs on her Instagram showcasing the lovely places her job took her. However, she explained that she had to discontinue working once the season of The Bachelor kicked off as too many people were recognizing her and it was getting in the way of her job, with her pouring the drinks and serving her passengers a lot slower as a result, and feeling guilty.
- Her family is well-acquainted with aviation with her father having logged more than a million miles as a passenger on Alaska Airlines. It was Lauren’s mother who had suggested she try being a flight attendant when she started to work a desk job in Los Angeles after coming back from a backpacking trip. Lauren was craving for more adventure and had loved the idea. Her sibling Mollie had also become an Alaska flight attendant after getting inspired by her, and the two began to have fun scheduling flights with each other whenever possible.
- Bushnell has recalled that her roommate had joked that she should go on The Bachelor when she had very casually filled out an online application, in literally 5 minutes. She was startled when she had received the phone call the next day informing her about her having got selected.
- Lauren has recollected that after getting chosen for The Bachelor, she was just provided a vague list, as nobody knew how long she would last in the reality show. So, she had ended up packing for all 4 seasons.
Featured Image by Lauren Lane / Instagram