|Ben Higgins Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1989|
Ben Higgins is a popular American reality television personality who became a household name after appearing on The Bachelorette (2015) and The Bachelor (2016). He has more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 400k followers on Twitter, and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Warsaw, Indiana, United States
Denver, Colorado, United States
Ben graduated with a degree in Public Affairs from the O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University in 2012.
Reality Television Personality
- Father – David Higgins
- Mother – Amy Fox
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ben has dated –
- Lauren Bushnell (2016-2017)
- Jessica Clarke (2018-Present) – Ben proposed to his longtime girlfriend Jessica Clarke in March 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Tattoo of a bible verse on the side of his stomach that reads “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. Proverb 16:3” and a cross next to it
Ben has endorsed brands like –
- Qur Life
- Humanity and Hope United Foundation
- Coors Light
- Nurish by Nature Made
- Small Unites
- Jared The Galleria of Jewelry
Ben Higgins Favorite Things
- Hobby – Cooking
- Time Of The Day – Morning
- Travel Destination – Roatán in Honduras
- Cartoon – Winnie the Pooh
- Genre Of Music – Red-Dirt Country
Source – TheTravelMom.com, Us Weekly
Ben Higgins Facts
- He grew up playing different sports like football, basketball, and golf.
- Ben supports the baseball team, Chicago Cubs.
- His celebrity crushes are Jennifer Aniston and Blake Lively.
- Ben co-founded Generous Coffee, a roasted-coffee business located in Denver in 2017.
- He went down a slippery slope and got addicted to painkillers after suffering a football injury in high school.
- His breakup with fiancée Lauren Bushnell was voted as the ‘Most-Googled Celebrity Breakup of 2017’.
Featured Image by Ben Higgins / Instagram