|Jennifer Aniston Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1969|
Jennifer Aniston is an American actress, film producer, and businesswoman who has gained global acclaim by playing the role of Rachel Green on the popular television sitcom Friends. She has also been cast in films like Horrible Bosses, We’re the Millers, Bruce Almighty, Just Go with It, Marley & Me, Murder Mystery, and He’s Just Not That Into You. Moreover, she has frequently been included in several magazines’ lists of the world’s most beautiful women and received a motion picture star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on February 22, 2012, located at 6270 Hollywood Boulevard.
Jennifer Joanna Aniston
Sherman Oaks, California, United States
Jennifer attended Rudolf Steiner School in NY and Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in Manhattan.
Actress, Film Director, Producer
- Father – John Aniston (Actor) (Died in 2022)
- Mother – Nancy Dow (Actress, model)
- Siblings – John T. Melick (Older Maternal Half-Brother), Alex Aniston (Younger Paternal Half-Brother)
- Others – Sherry Rooney Aniston (Stepmother), Anthony Anastassakis (Grandfather), Gordon McLean Dow (Grandfather), Stella Anastassakis (Grandmother), Louise Grieco (Grandmother), Telly Savalas (Godfather)
Jennifer Aniston is represented by –
- Slate PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Lighthouse Management and Media, Inc., Talent Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States
In 2020, her net worth was $300 million, according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aniston has dated –
- Adonis Tsilimparis
- Clemens Wust
- Charlie Schlatter (1990) – American actor, Charlie dated for short time in 1990 with Aniston. He was her co-star from the TV series Ferris Bueller.
- Daniel MacDonald (1990-1993) – She was rumored to be dating actor MacDonald, who is more than double her age.
- Jon Stewart (1994) – Rumor
- Adam Duritz (1995) – American musician was rumored to be going out with Jennifer in 1995.
- Tate Donovan (1995-1998) – Another American actor, Tate started dating Jennifer in November 1995 and engaged in 1996, but ended his dating relationship in April 1998. They first met on the set of the hit TV series Friends in 1994.
- Brad Pitt (1998-2005) – In May 1998, she began dating American actor, Brad Pitt, when they first met on a blind date. She, then married on July 29, 2000, in a private wedding ceremony in Malibu. It seemed that their relationship was a success. But, soon on January 6, 2005, the couple announced their separation. March 25, 2005, is the date on which Aniston filed for divorce and it was finalized on October 2, 2005.
- Vince Vaughn (2005-2006) – American film actor, producer, comedian commenced dating in June 2005. Vince is almost a foot taller than Aniston. This relationship also saw an end in December 2006.
- Matthew Perry (2006) – Rumor
- Paul Sculfor (2007) – English model, Paul Sculfor had a fling with the actress in mid-2007.
- John Mayer (2008-2009) – American musician, Mayer dated for a year from April 2008 to March 2009. Mayer is around nine years younger than her.
- Gerard Butler (2009) – It was believed that this Scottish actor dated for a while with Jennifer in July 2009. The duo has appeared together in the 2010 movie The Bounty Hunter.
- Harry Morton (2010) – Rumor
- Adrien Brody (2011) – In 2011, Jennifer and Adrien Brody were briefly linked with each other romantically by the tabloids.
- Justin Theroux (2011-2018) – American actor, Justin Theroux began dating her in May 2011. They engaged on August 10, 2012. They started living in the LA-based home, which they purchased for $22 million. On August 5, 2015, the couple got married. But, after 2 years of their marriage, the couple decided to split in 2017 which was publicly announced in February 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Jennifer Aniston is of Greek descent on her father’s side and has Scottish, Italian-Arbëreshë/Albanian, English, and Irish roots on her mother’s side.
Jen’s natural hair color is considered to be brown.
Nose and Chin shape
34-23-35 in or 86-58.5-89 cm
She may be wearing a 4 dress size.
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
She has done endorsement work for brands like Aveeno Skincare (2013), Heineken, L’Oréal, SmartWater, Emirates Airlines, etc.
She believes in God but does not go to church often.
Best Known For
Playing Rachel Green on the worldwide hit TV series Friends. She was among the six lead roles in that show. Aniston did a total of 236 episodes for the show from 1994 to 2004.
First Music Video
Aniston, in 1996, appeared in a music video for Walls by “Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers”. It was her first.
1993 American horror comedy film, Leprechaun for her role as Tory Reding.
First TV Show
Her debut TV show was Molloy in 1990. She was in the lead role in that show. That television show actually broadcasted on Fox from July 25, 1990, until August 29, 1990.
Jennifer works out 5 or 6 days a week. Her svelte figure is due to her strict workout plans and diet regime. She says to include a fish, which is rich in Omega 3, in the diet. Eating so, at least once a week will not only improve your hair and skin texture but helps in controlling weight too. She does strength training and due to her hectic schedules, she likes to do equipment-free exercises like yoga, crunches, etc. Readout more about her fitness regimen.
“It’s impossible to satisfy everyone, and I suggest we all stop trying.”
“I always say, ‘Don’t make plans, make options.'”
Jennifer Aniston Favorite Things
- Food – Tortilla Chips, Hot Coffee
- TV Shows – Bad S*x
- Color – Blue
- Accessory – Brown cardigan, jeans, shoes
- Scented Candle – Byredo’s Burning Rose Candle
Source – Just Jared
Jennifer Aniston Facts
- Her father is Greek while her mother is American.
- Jennifer had lived in Greece for a year when she was a kid.
- She previously had 2 dogs – Dolly (White German Shepherd), and Norman (Welsh Corgi Terrier Shepherd Mix). Sadly, Norman died in 2011 and Dolly passed away in 2019. Jennifer has a Schnauzer mix named Clyde and in October 2020, she introduced a new member of her family to her fans, a dog, named, Lord Chesterfield.
- She was born at 10:22 PM (PST time).
- In 2002, she co-founded the production company named Plan B Entertainment alongside Brad Grey and Brad Pitt. Some of the company’s movies include The Departed, 12 Years a Slave, and Moonlight and all 3 of these movies have received the Academy Award for “Best Picture”.
- In her entire career, “Horrible Bosses 2” is the first sequel, she has ever done. The film was released in November 2014.
- Due to her loved performances, she has received many awards and accolades like an Emmy award, Golden Globe Award, and Screen Actors Guild Award.
- She has given numerous magazine cover appearances. She became the first-ever GQ Woman of the Year in 2005.
- She co-founded a production company, Echo Films in 2008 with Kristin Hahn.
- She is a philanthropist too. She has done charity works and donated $500,000 to Doctors Without Borders.
- She joined Instagram in October 2019 and for her first post, she uploaded a selfie alongside her Friends’ co-stars.
- On November 18, 2020, Jennifer announced that she had become the Chief Creative Officer of Vital Proteins and would care about product innovation and brand strategy.
- In January 2021, she dyed her hair back to blonde.
- She has a tattoo on her wrist that reads “11:11”. Her longtime friend, Andrea Benewald also has the same tattoo.
- Jennifer’s former boyfriend Brad Pitt is one of her favorite Friends guest stars.
- In August 2021, Jennifer revealed that she had to corner herself from some people because they refused to take the COVID-19 vaccine or didn’t reveal their status (whether they had taken the vaccine or not) of the vaccine.
- In September 2021, Jennifer launched her haircare brand, LolaVie.
- In December 2021, Jennifer was honored with the “Sherry Lansing Leadership Award” at the Hollywood Reporter 2021 Power 100 Women in Entertainment event.
- Jennifer has struggled with insomnia in the past.
- In 2022, she was featured on the cover of Allure‘s “December 2022” issue. In the magazine’s interview, Jennifer revealed that she had undergone IVF (in vitro fertilization) in the past in an effort to have a child.
- In January 2023, Jennifer was seen wearing a white lehenga, designed by the Indian fashion designer, Manish Malhotra, in the trailer of Murder Mystery 2.
your hair is brown and blond.
you look like 21 years old
Mmm.. big mistake made on one of Jen’s date’s height info… Vince Vaughn is NOT ONE INCH TALLER but a FOOT TALLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She beacame US citizen, but she can’t be American beacause her father is Greek and her mother is American, but more important is her father. So she’s Greek not American!
Τζένιφερ!! Σε Αγαπάμε!! G R E E C E!
Why is her father’s nationality more important than her mother’s? Was she born in Greece or in the U.S.? Where she was born will determine her nationality by birth. I believe that she was born in the U.S. but spent some time in Greece as a kid; that would make her an American citizen by birth; the father does not ‘naturally’ determine the child’s nationality.
she’s not a Orthodox
I love Jennifer Aniston…I like to marry her…I am 29 years old, postgraduate from Civil Structural Engineering…Jennifer I love you
She probably is a 34b no way she is a c cup
i love the character in friends that Jennifer Aniston plays! And those Aveeno comercials, and those make up comercials. i think shes so gorgeous and talented and gifted. i have’nt ever did this before. it was fun. i love you and stay safe!!!
Her actual name is Genovefa Joanna Anastasaki.
She is smaller than I thought, albeit we are the same height, and she does outweigh me!