|Victoria Beckham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 17, 1974|
Victoria Caroline Adams
Posh Spice, Strickly Vicky, Vickly, Posh, Tor
Harlow, Essex, England
Victoria attended Jason Theatre School. For learning dance and modeling, she went
For learning dance and modeling, she went to Laine Theatre Arts in Epsom, Surrey. She was often bullied in St. Mary’s High School in Cheshunt as she had extraordinarily high financial status.
Singer, fashion designer, model, businesswoman
- Father – Anthony William Adams (Electronics Engineer)
- Mother – Jacqueline Doreen (née Cannon) (Former insurance clerk and hairdresser)
- Siblings – Louise Adams (Younger Sister), Christian Adams (Younger Brother)
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Victoria Beckham dated –
- Stuart Bilton – She dated a model Stuart Bilton, who rose to prominence after dating Victoria Beckham.
- Mark Woods (1991-1994) – She commenced dating Woods in 1991. They first met when Woods fixed the burglar alarm installer in Beckham’s childhood home. They engaged in 1993. But, somehow they separated in 1994.
- Corey Haim (1995-1996) – Canadian actor, Corey Haim and Victoria were reportedly dating in 1995. The couple first met in a London recording studio and soon started dating. After being together in a relationship for a couple of months, they finally broke out in 1996.
- David Beckham (1997-Present) – English star footballer, David Beckham first met fashion designer, Victoria Adams in 1997 during a Manchester United football match. They started dating soon and engaged on January 24, 1998, when he proposed to her in a restaurant in Cheshunt, England. The couple is called “Posh and Becks” by the media. On July 4, 1999, the duo married at Luttrellstown Castle in Ireland. The couple has 4 children – Brooklyn Joseph (b. March 4, 1999), Romeo James (b. September 1, 2002), Cruz David (b. February 20, 2005), Harper Seven (b. July 10, 2011).
Race / Ethnicity
- Olive Skin
- Scowl (or bad-tempered expression)
- Often changes the hairstyle and hair color
- Rarely smiles
- Dark features
- Slender build
34-23-33 in or 86-58.5-84 cm
0-2 (US) or 32-34 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Beckham Perfume, Victoria by Victoria Beckham, Rocawear, VB Style, Signature Fragrance, Coty, Rock & Republic, Emporio Armani.
Best Known For
Being a member of the female pop group “Spice Girls” and also for marrying David Beckham.
Beckham released her debut studio album Victoria Beckham on October 1, 2001, under the label Virgin. It was able to generate 50,000 sales in the UK.
1997 British / American musical comedy film Spice World for her role as Posh Spice. She won Razzie Award for Worst Actress.
First TV Show
Victoria Beckham first appeared on television in a TV movie of talk-show genre titled Victoria’s Secrets as herself.
She goes to the gym regularly and practices workouts six times a week. Beckham is a follower of Yogalosophy developed by Mandy Ingber. Read about Victoria’s workout routine and diet plan.
Victoria Beckham Favorite Things
- Author – Harper Lee
- Movie – Grease (1978)
Source – Yahoo.com
Victoria Beckham Facts
- She is good friends with Katie Holmes.
- Victoria is signed to labels such as Virgin, Telstar, 19.
- On BBC Radio 4, she had been assessed as one of the top 100 most powerful women of the UK by Woman’s Hour.
- After watching the 1980 musical film “Fame”, she decided to pursue a singing career.
- She was bullied in school and hence made no friends. Children used to throw rocks at her.
- Beckham was previously a member of the band Persuasion.
- She is also a patron of the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
- In 2000, when her luggage was lost at the airport, she demanded free airfare for a lifetime.
- In 2019, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Victoria revealed that her star footballer husband David Beckham was also her first celebrity crush.
- In January 2021, it was reported that her fashion label VVB had lost around £60m in the past 7 years. The COVID-19 pandemic had only increased these losses.
- Visit her official website @ victoriabeckham.com.