|Victoria Beckham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 17, 1974|
Victoria Beckham is an English singer, songwriter, fashion designer, model, businessperson, and television personality who gained popularity in the 1990s as a member of the girl group, Spice Girls, which became the best-selling female group of all time. She was nicknamed ‘Posh Spice’ in the group and the Spice Girls has released albums like Spice (1996), Spiceworld (1997), and Forever (2000). She started working as a solo artist after the group split in 2001 and has released albums and tracks like Victoria Beckham, This Groove / Let Your Head Go, Not Such an Innocent Girl, and A Mind of Its Own. Moreover, Victoria Beckham has gained global acclaim as a style icon and fashion designer and the Victoria Beckham label was named designer brand of the year in the UK in 2011. Also, she was appointed an OBE in the 2017 New Year Honours for services to the fashion industry.
Victoria Caroline Adams
Posh Spice, Strickly Vicky, Vickly, Posh, Tor
Harlow, Essex, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Victoria attended Jason Theatre School.
For learning dance and modeling, she went to Laine Theatre Arts in Epsom, Surrey. She was often bullied in St. Mary’s High School in Cheshunt as she had extraordinarily high financial status.
Singer, Songwriter, Fashion Designer, Model, Businessperson, Television Personality
- Father – Anthony William Adams (Electronics Engineer)
- Mother – Jacqueline Doreen (née Cannon) (Former insurance clerk and hairdresser)
- Siblings – Louise Adams (Younger Sister), Christian Adams (Younger Brother)
- Others – William John Percy Adams (Paternal Grandfather), Alice W. Porter (Paternal Grandmother), George Charles Cannon (Maternal Grandfather), Dorothy Caroline Akehurst (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with –
- Simon Fuller
- XIX Management, Talent Management Company, London, England, United Kingdom
- The Fame Factory, Public Relations Agency, West Hollywood, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth was $450 Million in 2020.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Victoria Beckham has dated –
- Stuart Bilton – She dated a model Stuart Bilton, who rose to prominence after dating Victoria Beckham.
- Mark Woods (1991-1994) – She commenced dating Woods in 1991. They first met when Woods fixed the burglar alarm installer in Beckham’s childhood home. They engaged in 1993. But, somehow they separated in 1994.
- Corey Haim (1995-1996) – Canadian actor, Corey Haim and Victoria were reportedly dating in 1995. The couple first met in a London recording studio and soon started dating. After being together in a relationship for a couple of months, they finally broke out in 1996.
- David Beckham (1997-Present) – English star footballer, David Beckham first met fashion designer, Victoria Adams in 1997 during a Manchester United football match. They started dating soon and engaged on January 24, 1998, when he proposed to her in a restaurant in Cheshunt, England. The couple is called “Posh and Becks” by the media. On July 4, 1999, the duo married at Luttrellstown Castle in Ireland. The couple has 4 children – Brooklyn Joseph (b. March 4, 1999), Romeo James (b. September 1, 2002), Cruz David (b. February 20, 2005), and Harper Seven (b. July 10, 2011).
Race / Ethnicity
Victoria Beckham is of English and German descent.
- Olive Skin
- Scowl (or bad-tempered expression)
- Often changes the hairstyle and hair color
- Rarely smiles
- Dark features
- Slender build
34-23-33 in or 86-58.5-84 cm
0-2 (US) or 32-34 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Beckham Perfume, Victoria by Victoria Beckham, Rocawear, VB Style, Signature Fragrance, Coty, Rock & Republic, Emporio Armani
Best Known For
Being a member of the female pop group “Spice Girls” as well as for marrying David Beckham
Beckham released her debut studio album, Victoria Beckham, on October 1, 2001, under the label Virgin. It was able to generate 50,000 sales in the UK.
1997 British / American musical comedy film Spice World for her role as Posh Spice. She won Razzie Award for Worst Actress.
First TV Show
Victoria Beckham first appeared on television in a TV movie of talk-show genre titled Victoria’s Secrets as herself.
She goes to the gym regularly and practices workouts six times a week. Beckham is a follower of Yogalosophy developed by Mandy Ingber. Read about Victoria’s workout routine and diet plan.
Victoria Beckham’s Favorite Things
- Author – Harper Lee
- Movie – Grease (1978)
Source – Yahoo.com
Victoria Beckham’s Facts
- She is good friends with Katie Holmes.
- Victoria is signed to labels such as Virgin, Telstar, 19.
- On BBC Radio 4, she had been assessed as one of the top 100 most powerful women of the UK by Woman’s Hour.
- After watching the 1980 musical film “Fame”, she decided to pursue a singing career.
- She was bullied in school and hence made no friends. Children used to throw rocks at her.
- Beckham was previously a member of the band Persuasion.
- She is also a patron of the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
- In 2000, when her luggage was lost at the airport, she demanded free airfare for a lifetime.
- In a Daily Telegraph article in 2011, Belinda White noted that Beckham’s transition from WAG to fashion designer had been more successful than most had predicted, saying: “She has gathered a significant celebrity following and won over the scathing fashion pack who now clamor for a ticket to her bi-annual show at New York Fashion Week.”
- In 2019, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Victoria revealed that her star footballer husband David Beckham was also her first celebrity crush.
- In January 2021, it was reported that her fashion label VVB had lost around £60m in the past 7 years. The COVID-19 pandemic had only increased these losses.
- In early 2022, David Beckham revealed via a podcast that Victoria had been eating the same meal every day for the last 25 years, which is grilled fish and steamed vegetables.
- In March 2022, some intruders broke into Victoria and David Beckham‘s house in London while they were inside the house and stole thousands of dollars worth of belongings.
- Victoria officially joined TikTok in July 2022.
- In October 2022, she got her tattoo, which was about her husband David Beckham’s initials, removed from her wrist.