Cruz David Beckham
Crus’s schooling background is not known.
- Father – David Beckham (Former Professional Soccer Player)
- Mother – Victoria Beckham (Fashion Designer, Singer, Model)
- Siblings – Romeo James Beckham (Older Brother), Brooklyn Beckham (Older Brother) (Model, Football Player), Harper Seven Beckham (Younger Sister)
- Others – Sandra Georgina West (Paternal Grandmother) (Hairdresser), Ted Beckham (Paternal Grandfather) (Kitchen Fitter), Jacqueline Adams (Maternal Grandmother) (Former Insurance Clerk and Hairdresser), Anthony Adams (Maternal Grandfather) (Electronics Engineer)
He is signed with agent Scooter Braun who has also managed Justin Bieber‘s work.
He released his first music creation via Moody Recordings.
4 ft 7 in or 140 cm (He is still in growing phase)
39 kg or 86 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has not dated anyone until now.
Race / Ethnicity
Cute baby face
His chest, waist, and biceps measurements are not known.
Cruz has not endorsed any of the brands.
He has not revealed about his religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Being the youngest son of famous duo ex-footballer David Beckham and singer Victoria Beckham.
As a Singer
He released his first song “If Every Day was Christmas” in December 2016.
He has never been to a theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Cruz has never been seen acting on a TV show yet.
Cruz was first seen exercising at the age of 12. He posted a video boxing with his dad David on Instagram.
Cruz even started hitting the gym at 12. Check these videos.
Cruz Beckham Favorite Things
- Festival – Christmas
Source – Billboard
Cruz Beckham Facts
- His name “Cruz” means “Cross” in Spanish.
- Cruz is the second youngest in his family of 4 children.
- In 2016, when he was 11, Cruz announced that he would step into the music industry as a singer.
- At just 2 years old, he showed break dancing skills during a Spice Girls concert.
- He donated all his earnings from the very first single “If Every Day was Christmas” to a youth charity “Make Some Noise” in UK.
- When he launched his first single, his parents were criticized by journalist Piers Morgan for pushing their child too early into the business.
- Hear more from Cruz on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and iTunes.