|Cruz Beckham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 20, 2005|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Cruz Beckham is an English singer and media personality who is the youngest son of David Beckham and Victoria Beckham.
Cruz David Beckham
Singer, Media Personality
- Father – David Beckham (Former Professional Soccer Player)
- Mother – Victoria Beckham (Fashion Designer, Singer, Model)
- Siblings – Romeo James Beckham (Older Brother), Brooklyn Beckham (Older Brother) (Model, Football Player), Harper Seven Beckham (Younger Sister)
- Others – Sandra Georgina West (Paternal Grandmother) (Hairdresser), Ted Beckham (Paternal Grandfather) (Kitchen Fitter), Jacqueline Adams (Maternal Grandmother) (Former Insurance Clerk and Hairdresser), Anthony Adams (Maternal Grandfather) (Electronics Engineer)
He released his first music creation via Moody Recordings.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
62 kg or 136.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cruz has dated –
- Bliss Chapman (2021-2022) – Cruz Beckham’s relationship with Bliss Chapman came into the spotlight after they were spotted together, walking hand-in-hand, at the 2021 Reading Festival in August 2021. Bliss is the daughter of celebrity nutritionist, Rosemary Ferguson. The couple reportedly broke up in March 2022.
- Tana Holding (2022-2023) – In 2022, Cruz started dating Tana Holding. In October 2023, it was revealed that the couple had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
Cruz Beckham is of English and Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his father’s side and has English and German ancestry on his mother’s side.
Cute baby face
Best Known For
Being the youngest son of famous duo ex-footballer David Beckham and singer Victoria Beckham
As a Singer
He released his first song “If Every Day was Christmas” in December 2016.
Cruz was first seen exercising at the age of 12. He posted a video boxing with his dad David on Instagram.
Cruz even started hitting the gym at 12.
Cruz Beckham Favorite Things
- Festival – Christmas
Source – Billboard
Cruz Beckham Facts
- His name “Cruz” means “Cross” in Spanish.
- Cruz is the second youngest in his family of 4 children.
- In 2016, when he was 11, Cruz announced that he would step into the music industry as a singer.
- At just 2 years old, he showed break dancing skills during a Spice Girls concert.
- He donated all his earnings from the very first single “If Every Day was Christmas” to a youth charity “Make Some Noise” in the UK.
- When he launched his first single, his parents were criticized by journalist Piers Morgan for pushing their child too early into the business.
- In February 2022, Cruz was featured on the cover of i-D magazine‘s “Out of Body” issue.