Brooklyn Joseph Beckham
London, England, UK
He has studied photography at Parsons School of Design in New York City.
Model, football player
- Father – David Beckham (Retired Footballer, model, businessman)
- Mother – Victoria Beckham (Singer, fashion designer, businesswoman, model)
- Siblings – Romeo James (Younger Brother), Cruz David Beckham (Younger Brother) (Singer), Harper Seven (Younger Sister)
- Others – Sandra Georgina West (Paternal Grandmother) (Hairdresser), Ted Beckham (Paternal Grandfather) (Kitchen Fitter), Jacqueline Adams (Maternal Grandmother) (Former Insurance Clerk and Hairdresser), Anthony Adams (Maternal Grandfather) (Electronics Engineer)
His management company is not known.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm (He is still in growing phase)
70 kg or 154 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brooklyn Beckham has been romantically linked with –
- Emma Montagu (2014) – In summer of 2014, Brooklyn dated a British girl, Emma Montagu. They split just before she was about to take him to the prom.
- Chloë Grace Moretz (2014-2016; March 2017; September 2017-March 2018) – In July 2014, Brooklyn started dating American actress, Chloë Grace Moretz. They met via a mutual friend at SoulCycle in Santa Monica, California. He used to go there with his dad for working out. They dated ON and OFF until September 2016. In March 2017, the couple again sparked dating rumors. In September 2017, they again started dating. This time, they split in March 2018 after dating for 6 months.
- Sonia Ben Ammar (2015-2016) – Brooklyn dated briefly with the French actress, singer, and model Sonia Ben Ammar in early 2015. It was exclusively confirmed by US Weekly. Sonia met him for the first time in the Maldives during the spring season.
- Sofia Richie (2016-2017) – In October 2016, Brooklyn and socialite Sofia Richie went on a night out. They kept dating for a bunch of months until January 2017.
- Afton McKeith-Magaziner (2017) – For a brief time, Brooklyn was linked with American Instagram star, Afton McKeith-Magaziner in 2017.
- Madison Beer (2017) – In July 2017, YouTuber Madison Beer and Brooklyn started dating each other. They were first seen at Wonderland party in London in July. The long-distance relationship came to an end in August 2017 after Brooklyn had moved to New York to do a photography course.
- Lexi Wood (2018) – In April 2018, model Lexi Wood and Brooklyn were seen kissing at The Honorable Society Tattoo Parlor and Lounge which confirmed that the two are dating.
Race / Ethnicity
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 36 in or 91.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
His shoe size is not listed.
He has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
His modeling work and playing football with Arsenal U16.
In 2002, he appeared in the TV movie documentary Being Victoria Beckham as himself. He was three at that time.
First TV Show
In 2012, he appeared in reality game show Hell’s Kitchen as himself – Restaurant Patron in an episode titled “10 Chefs Compete.”
Brooklyn works out. He shared his workout pic on Twitter with his fans on September 9, 2015.
In June 2015, he also shared his boxing picture on Instagram, which was covered by Daily Mail.
In the past, when he was dating Chloe, he also used to go to SoulCycle for a spinning workout.
Brooklyn Beckham Favorite Things
- Football Team – Argentina
Source – MSN.com
Brooklyn Beckham Facts
- Elton John is godfather to Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn is the oldest child of David Beckham.
- He is fluent in Spanish.
- Brooklyn was not named so because he was conceived there. It is because Brooklyn is a multi-cultural area, and “Brook” as a name, appeared good to the parents.
- He was earlier thought to be named, “Manhattan.”
- His name “Brooklyn” is tattooed on his dad’s body.
- He is a big fan of Justin Bieber.
- He has also worked part-time at a coffee shop in May 2014 to gain some independence.
- He has tried skateboarding and surfing in the past.
- When he was 7, his family relocated to Los Angeles (in US). So, he has an American accent.
- He participated in ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on August 19, 2014.
- At the age of 3, Brooklyn made his television debut.
- As a model, he first appeared in Man About Town magazine in March 2014.
- In 2000, when 1-year-old Brooklyn suffered from gastroenteritis, dad David Beckham had to miss the training and as a result, he was heavily fined (maximum fine allowed) by the coach Ferguson. This is because his mum Victoria was seen at London Fashion Week during the same night, and coach Ferguson didn’t like this. He felt if Victoria had looked after Brooklyn, then David would have been able to attend the training session.
- He has been included in the list of GQ’s best dressed British men in the past.
- He plays football for Arsenal U16.
- Connect with Brooklyn on Instagram and Twitter.