|Brooklyn Beckham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1999|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Brooklyn Beckham is an English model and photographer who is the oldest son of English former footballer David Beckham and English singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham. He started modeling in the year 2014 and has appeared in editorials and on covers for Vogue China, Miss Vogue, Interview, L’Uomo Vogue, T:The New York Times Style Magazine, and Dazed Korea.
Brooklyn Joseph Beckham
Marylebone, London, England, United Kingdom
He has studied photography at Parsons School of Design in New York City.
Model, Football Player, Photographer
- Father – David Beckham (Retired Footballer, model, businessman)
- Mother – Victoria Beckham (Singer, fashion designer, businesswoman, model)
- Siblings – Romeo James (Younger Brother), Cruz David Beckham (Younger Brother) (Singer), Harper Seven (Younger Sister)
- Others – Sandra Georgina West (Paternal Grandmother) (Hairdresser), Ted Beckham (Paternal Grandfather) (Kitchen Fitter), Jacqueline Adams (Maternal Grandmother) (Former Insurance Clerk and Hairdresser), Anthony Adams (Maternal Grandfather) (Electronics Engineer)
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brooklyn Beckham has been romantically linked with –
- Emma Montagu (2014) – In the summer of 2014, Brooklyn dated a British girl, Emma Montagu. They split just before she was about to take him to the prom.
- Tallia Storm (2014) – In 2014, it was RUMORed that he had a fling with British singer Tallia Storm.
- Chloë Grace Moretz (2014-2016; March 2017; September 2017-March 2018) – In July 2014, Brooklyn started dating American actress, Chloë Grace Moretz. They met via a mutual friend at SoulCycle in Santa Monica, California. He used to go there with his dad for working out. They dated ON and OFF until September 2016. He also attended the 2016 Democratic National Convention with Moretz in support of Hillary Clinton. In March 2017, the couple again sparked dating rumors. In September 2017, they again started dating. This time, they split in March 2018 after dating for 6 months.
- Sonia Ben Ammar (2015-2016) – Brooklyn dated briefly with the French actress, singer, and model Sonia Ben Ammar in early 2015. It was exclusively confirmed by US Weekly. Sonia met him for the first time in the Maldives during the spring season.
- Sofia Richie (2016-2017) – In October 2016, Brooklyn and socialite Sofia Richie went on a night out. They kept dating for a bunch of months until January 2017.
- Afton McKeith-Magaziner (2017) – For a brief time, Brooklyn was linked with American Instagram star, Afton McKeith-Magaziner in 2017.
- Madison Beer (2017) – In July 2017, YouTuber Madison Beer and Brooklyn started dating each other. They were first seen at the Wonderland party in London in July. The long-distance relationship came to an end in August 2017 after Brooklyn had moved to New York to do a photography course.
- Lexi Wood (2018) – In April 2018, model Lexi Wood and Brooklyn were seen kissing at The Honorable Society Tattoo Parlor and Lounge which confirmed that the two were dating.
- Rita Ora (2017) – In 2017, Brooklyn was romantically associated with singer Rita Ora. But, it was a short-lived relationship as the age gap between them became a problem.
- Lexy Panterra (2018) – For 2 months in the summer of 2018, musician Lexy Panterra and Brooklyn dated each other. They broke up due to the long distance between them.
- Hana Cross (2018-2019) – After Fashion Awards in London in December 2018, Brooklyn was seen with model Hana Cross leaving an afterparty. This was the first time they were seen caught up in a romantic moment. They spent together 9 months dating and split in August 2019.
- Phoebe Torrance (2019) – He hooked up with model Phoebe Torrance in October 2019.
- Nicola Peltz (2019-Present) – He started dating American actress Nicola Peltz in 2019 and the couple announced their engagement on July 11, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Brooklyn Beckham is of English, Jewish, and German descent.
- Cute looks
- A Hebrew tattoo of a Jewish saying from the Old Testament on his left arm: “I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine”
Best Known For
His modeling work and playing football with Arsenal U16.
In 2002, he appeared in the TV movie documentary Being Victoria Beckham as himself. He was three at that time.
First TV Show
In 2012, he appeared in the reality game show Hell’s Kitchen as himself – Restaurant Patron in an episode titled “10 Chefs Compete.”
Brooklyn works out. He shared his workout pic on Twitter with his fans on September 9, 2015.
In June 2015, he also shared his boxing picture on Instagram, which was covered by Daily Mail.
In the past, when he was dating Chloe, he also used to go to SoulCycle for a spinning workout.
Brooklyn Beckham Favorite Things
- Football Team – Argentina
Source – MSN.com
Brooklyn Beckham Facts
- Elton John is godfather to Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn is the oldest child of David Beckham.
- He is fluent in Spanish.
- Brooklyn was not named so because he was conceived there. It is because Brooklyn is a multi-cultural area, and “Brook” as a name, appeared good to the parents.
- He was earlier thought to be named, “Manhattan.”
- He was cast as Young Ace in the 2013 Argentine 3D computer-animated comedy, Underdogs (known as Metegol in Argentina and The Unbeatables in the United Kingdom). The film’s American version features the voices of Ariana Grande, Nicholas Hoult, Matthew Morrison, Eugenio Derbez, Taran Killam, Shawn Mendes, Katie Holmes, Bella Thorne, John Leguizamo, and others.
- His name “Brooklyn” is tattooed on his dad’s body.
- He is a big fan of Justin Bieber.
- He has also worked part-time at a coffee shop in May 2014 to gain some independence.
- He has tried skateboarding and surfing in the past.
- When he was 7, his family relocated to Los Angeles (in the US). So, he has an American accent.
- He participated in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on August 19, 2014.
- At the age of 3, Brooklyn made his television debut.
- As a model, he first appeared in Man About Town magazine in March 2014.
- In 2000, when 1-year-old Brooklyn suffered from gastroenteritis, dad David Beckham had to miss the training and as a result, he was heavily fined (maximum fine allowed) by coach Ferguson. This is because his mum Victoria was seen at London Fashion Week during the same night, and coach Ferguson didn’t like this. He felt if Victoria had looked after Brooklyn, then David would have been able to attend the training session.
- He has been included in the list of GQ’s best-dressed British men in the past.
- He has played football for Arsenal U16.
- In January 2021, Brooklyn got then-fiancee Nicola Peltz’s late grandmother’s name Gina tattooed on his arm for Nicola’s birthday.
- In June 2021, Brooklyn and Nicola purchased a house in Beverly Hills for $10.5 million which was a 7,000 square feet house with 5 bedrooms, a luxury kitchen, a pool, a spa, a wine cellar, and much more.
- Brooklyn attended his first Met Gala event in 2021.