|Katie Holmes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 1978|
Katie Holmes is an American actor, voiceover artist, director, model, and producer. She is known for her roles like Joey Potter in the teen drama series Dawson’s Creek, Rachel Wagner in the teen science fiction psychological horror film Disturbing Behavior, Leigh Ann Watson in the black comedy film Teaching Mrs. Tingle, Jacqueline Kennedy in The Kennedys and The Kennedys: After Camelot, Heather Holloway in the satirical black comedy film Thank You for Smoking, Kim in the horror film Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark, Erin Sadelstein in the comedy film Jack and Jill, Bobbie Jo Logan Chapman in the heist comedy film Logan Lucky, April Burns in the comedy-drama film Pieces of April, Pamela “Pam” McFadden in the neo-noir thriller film Phone Booth, Paige Finney in the crime drama series Ray Donovan, and Rachel Dawes in the superhero film Batman Begins.
Kate Noelle Holmes
Toledo, Ohio, United States
New York City, New York, United States
She attended and graduated from Notre Dame Academy in Toledo, where she was a Grade A student.
She scored 1310 marks out of 1600 in SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) and so was accepted into Columbia University. She attended a summer session and then dropped out as she got the role in the TV series Dawson’s Creek.
She learned acting and modeling at Margaret O’Brien’s Charm School in Toledo.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Model, Director, Producer
- Father – Martin Joseph Holmes, Sr. (Attorney)
- Mother – Kathleen (née Stothers) (Homemaker and philanthropist)
- Siblings – Tamera (Older Sister), Holly Ann (Older Sister), Martin Joseph, Jr. (Older Brother) (Lawyer), Nancy Kay (Older Sister)
- Others – Frederick Carl Holmes (Paternal Grandfather), Helen Marie Maher (Paternal Grandmother), Charles Edward Craft (Maternal Grandfather), Jacqulyn A. Chambers (Maternal Grandmother)
Katie Holmes has been signed with –
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- ICM Partners, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth was $25 Million in 2020.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katie Holmes has dated –
- Joshua Jackson (1998-1999) – Dawson’s Creek co-stars Joshua Jackson and Katie Holmes dated for a couple of months from 1998 to 1999. Joshua was her first love.
- Chris Klein (2000-2005) – American Pie’s Chris Klein and Katie started dating in January 2000. After dating for four years, the duo engaged in December 2003. In March 2005, they decided to end the relationship and parted ways.
- Tom Cruise (2005-2012) – In April 2005, Katie and Tom Cruise commenced dating each other. After two months, the couple engaged in June 2005. Their marriage took place in November of 2006. The duo, who is fondly called “TomKat” by the media has 1 daughter named “Suri Cruise” (born – April 18, 2006). They parted ways and ended the relationship in 2012. Divorce was also filed on July 9, 2012.
- Peter Cincotti (2013) – She was RUMORed to be dating singer Peter Cincotti around April 2013.
- Alexander Skarsgård (2014) – In 2014, she had a fling with Swedish actor, Alexander Skarsgård.
- Jamie Foxx (2014-2019) – In August 2014, the RUMORs of a secret romance between the two actors occurred, when the two of these spent their time together in New York during a Super Bowl weekend. They kept secretly dating for a couple of years and decided to end their relationship in May 2019. In between this, in November 2018, there were some rumors they had got engaged. But, they proved to be false.
- Emilio Vitolo (2020-2021) – Chef Emilio Vitolo and Katie started dating in the latter half of 2020. The couple broke up in 2021. However, soon after the breakup, she had publicly congratulated Emilio when his film Almost a Year was released, in which he had co-starred and Katie had co-produced.
- Bobby Wooten III (2022-Present) – In April 2022, Katie was rumored to be dating musician Bobby Wooten III after they were spotted together in New York City. The couple made their red carpet debut in May 2022 at the Moth Ball’s 25th Anniversary Gala.
Race / Ethnicity
Katie Holmes is of German, Irish, and English descent.
- Thin body
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
11 (US) or 8.5 (UK) or 41.5 (EU)
Bobbi Brown cosmetics, Alterna Hair Care, Garnier Hair Care products, Coach clothing, Miu Miu 2009 Spring advertising campaign, and many others.
Best Known For
Appearing in movies like Batman Begins (2005), Teaching Mrs. Tingle (1999), and Jack and Jill (2011).
She is also known for her role as Joey Potter in the TV series Dawson’s Creek (1998-2003).
Her first professional role and film debut happened with the 1997 drama film The Ice Storm for her role as Libbets Casey.
First TV Show
From 1998 to 2003, she appeared in The WB’s teen drama series Dawson’s Creek for her role as Joey Potter.
During this time, she appeared in a total of 128 episodes and also got nominated for a “Teen Choice Award for TV – Choice Actress” five times in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003.
She follows the Paleo diet plan and eats mostly healthy. To shed her post-baby weight also in 2006, she ate healthily, did breastfeeding (also helps to lose weight), and underwent a 30-day detox plan to clean her body from inside.
She does a variety of exercises like Pilates, Bikram yoga, cycling, running, etc. Get to know her workout routine and diet plan.
Katie Holmes Favorite Things
- Food – Cookie dough, jelly beans, buttered popcorn, veggie burgers, onion rings
- TV Shows – ER (1994-2009), Party of Five (1994-2000)
- Movie – My Best Friend’s Wedding (1997)
- Singers – Jewel, Dave Matthews Band, Frank Sinatra, Tracy Chapman, Sarah McLachlan, Natalie Merchant
- Directors – Ron Howard, Oliver Stone, Woody Allen
- Actress – Meg Ryan, Jodie Foster
- Actor – Tom Hanks
Katie Holmes Facts
- Katie’s father wanted her to become a doctor.
- She is a very quick learner as she learned how to ride a dirt bike in less than two hours. Her ex-husband, Tom Cruise made her learn.
- In 1998, she dropped out from Columbia University in order to focus on her role as Joey Potter in Dawson’s Creek.
- She is friends with Victoria Beckham.
- She has voiced the role of Rachel Dawes in the 2005 video game Batman Begins.
- She used to get $1,75,000 per episode for Dawson’s Creek in 1998.
- Katie runs a charity called “Dizzy Feet Foundation”.
- She has also appeared in 2 episodes of the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother.
- In April 2011, she filed a $50 million libel lawsuit against Star Magazine as they published a cover story in March 2011 about her in which the magazine hinted about her taking drugs.
- In 2005, she was placed at #38 in the “50 Sexiest Stars of All Time” list by TV Guide.