Nicholas Caradoc Hoult
His middle name is pronounced as ka rɑː’dɔk.
In Welsh language, it means “The Beloved One”.
Wokingham, Berkshire, England
Nicholas went Ranelagh School in England. He also attended Farnborough Sixth Form College , and Sylvia Young Theatre School.
Actor and model
- Father – Roger Hoult (Pilot for British Airways)
- Mother – Glenis Hoult (Piano Teacher)
- Siblings – James Hoult (Brother), Rosie Hoult (Sister), Clarista Hoult (Sister)
6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm
84 kg or 185 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Hoult dated –
- Victoria Justice (2009) – Justice, American singer dated for a couple of months from May until November in the year of 2009. oceanup.com reported about that.
- Jennifer Lawrence (2010-2014) – Nicholas first met Jennifer on the set of “X-Men: First Class” in 2010. Their dating started right from there. After that, they were seen at the SAG Awards after-party in late January 2011. In January 2013, she called off her relationship with him. But, the couple later reconciled in July 2013. The duo separated again in July 2014.
- Tatiana Luter (2013) – After separating from Jennifer in January 2013, Nicholas dated briefly Italian actress Tatiana Luter in early 2013.
- Kristen Stewart (2014) – In July 2014, Nicholas was RUMORed to be dating American actress Kristen Stewart.
- Dianna Agron (2015) – In summer of 2015, he was RUMORed to have briefly dated with Glee actress, Dianna Agron after they met via a mutual friend.
- Bryana Holly Bezlaj (2017-Present) – Nicholas was then linked with American model, Bryana Holly in March 2017. Bryana has been to Playboy. After dating for over a year, the couple had their first child, a son, in April 2018. The 3 were spotted together for the first time in December 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
His roles in the films – About a Boy (2002), X-Men: First Class (2011), Warm Bodies (2013), and Jack the Giant Slayer (2013), and for portraying Tony Stonem in the E4 drama series Skins.
First Song Appearance
In 2010, Hoult appeared in the music video for the song “Lez Be Friends” by The Midnight Beast (sometimes abbreviated as TMB).
1996 Canadian-British film, Intimate Relations for his role as Bobby.
First TV Show
Again in 1996, Nicholas appeared in a single episode titled “It Ain’t Me, Babe” in the TV show Casualty. It is often stylized as CASUAL+Y, which is the logo for their show. It is a British weekly television show and the world’s longest-running emergency medical drama television series (it was started in 1986).
For the 2013 movie, Jack the Giant Slayer, he did some sort of workout. According to collider.com, he did rock climbing a lot. He enjoyed climbing on the beanstalks. To make the training more challenging, rain effects and wind effects were used. Hoult also did horse riding. There was some sort of fitness training too like jumping and running.
“I don’t like watching myself. I get embarrassed”
“I’m just a normal bloke!”
“In real life you get out of the shower naked, so why wouldn’t you do it on screen? It’s just a normal thing”
Nicholas Hoult Favorite Things
- All-Time Favorite Movie – Being There (1979)
- Book – Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close (By Jonathan Safran Foer)
- Singer – Kendrick Lamar
Nicholas Hoult Facts
- In his family, he is the third child out of four. So, he has one sibling younger and two are elder to him.
- Actress Dame Anna Neagle was Nicholas’ great-aunt.
- His career started in 1996.
- He has also done some charity work with an agency called Christian Aid.
- He also gave his voice for the character Elliot in the action video game “Fable III” in 2010.
- He likes to play basketball.
- His other three siblings have had acting experience sometime in their life.
- In an interview to guardian.co.uk, he said he would like to live on the moon.
- When he was 13, he was hit by the bus during the filming of the TV series Keen Eddie.
- If you are not already following him, then you can do the same on Twitter and Facebook.