|Alexander Dreymon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1983|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Alexander Dreymon is a talented German actor. He is known for his roles in films and TV series like Christopher and His Kind, Resistance, Blood Ransom, The Test of Time, Guys Reading Poems, Heartlock, American Horror Story: Coven, and The Last Kingdom.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Alexander Dreymon attended the Drama Centre London for 3 years.
Alexander Dreymon is managed by –
- Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, United Kingdom
- Silver Lining Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United State
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alexander Dreymon has dated –
- Tonia Sotiropoulou (2010-2012)
- Allison Williams (2019-Present) – Alexander started dating actress Allison Williams in 2019 after they had worked together in the 2020 movie Horizon Line. In April 2022, it was revealed that Allison and Alexander had secretly welcomed a baby boy together. The couple announced their engagement in December 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp jawlines
- High cheekbones
- Long chin
Alexander Dreymon Favorite Things
- Place To Travel To – The South of France
- Place To Live – Budapest, Hungary
Source – ResidentPublications.com
Alexander Dreymon Facts
- He grew up in many places like Germany, Switzerland, France, the United States, and England.
- Alexander is fluent in English, German, and French.
- He shares a great friendship with another German actor Tom Wlaschiha.
- He stated that no amount of success is worth to him if he can’t share it with a loved one.
- Alexander has been doing martial arts his whole life and so it is easy for him, unlike sword fights.
- His family is large and includes many little kids.
- His mother was a history teacher and so he hated history subject out of rebellion.
- He loves spending time in nature.
- Apart from stretching after working out and training, he also likes to stretch before going to sleep.
- He loves reading books written by Bernard Cornwell.
- He confessed that he had an imaginary girlfriend.
- Alexander describes his fashion sense as jeans, a t-shirt, and boots kind.
- One of his unusual habits is that he eats constantly and on shoots, he usually has 3 meals for lunch.
Featured Image by Alexander Dreymon / Instagram
A “born name” in English is a “given name”. A “nickname” you have wrong as well. A nickname is an affectionate name for you that friends and family give you. “Alexander Dreymon” is not a nickname, it’s his “professional name”.
(I’m an editor, professionally.)
‘Born Name’ or ‘Birth Name’ is the name given to a person when he was born. Hence, it is written ‘Alexander Doetsch’.
Nickname, on the other hand, is the name by which a person is affectionately called (you got the definition right). But, if a person doesn’t have a nickname, he is called by the first name only. Hence, it is written there.
I hope your issues were resolved and if you find any other error, please do let us know.