|Allison Williams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1988|
Allison completed her graduation from Yale University with an English degree in the year 2010.
Actress, singer, musician
- Father – Brian Williams (NBC Nightly News anchor)
- Mother – Jane Gillan Stoddard (TV producer)
- Siblings – Douglas Williams (Brother)
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Allison Williams dated –
- Ricky Van Veen (2011-2019) – Allison met and started dating businessman Ricky Van Veen in 2011. Ricky is the co-founder of the famous website CollegeHumor.com. They got engaged in February 2014. She met him while working in CollegeHumor’s series Jake and Amir. She played the character of Cheryl in the series. Ricky and Allison married on September 19, 2015, at Brush Creek Ranch in Saratoga, Wyoming. In June 2019, the news of their separation came out.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-34 in or 87-61-87 cm
She has beautiful eyes, mostly due to her mother, who also have beautiful eyes.
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 7 (US).
She has endorsed Simple skincare in February 2013.
Best Known For
Playing Marnie Michaels in the dramedy television series Girls since 2012. It is created by Lena Dunham.
As a Singer
Allison has performed a mashup song of “Nature Boy” in 2010.
First TV Show
In 2004, Allison appeared in 2 episodes of Our Generation for her role as Deborah.
Allison works with New York-based trainer Reggie Chambers to train herself and make her body look lean and toned. She focuses on Core Fusion Barre, SoulCycle classes, resistance training, boxing, and core workout.
She started working with Reggie during the season 2 of Girls. The diet which she is advised to follow is high in protein and low in carbs.
Allison Williams Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Tarte mascara, Essie nail polish, Bliss body butter vanilla, Armani foundation, Laura Mercier concealer
Source – NYTimes.com
Allison Williams Facts
- Williams is the three times maternal great-granddaughter of the lawyer, Congregational minister, and abolitionist Owen Lovejoy.
- Allison had also served as a member for four years of the improvisational comedy troupe Just Add Water.
- She is the only member of the Girls cast without any tattoo (or ink) on her body.
- She is obsessed with the Duchess of Cambridge.
- She does not leave her face filled with makeup overnight.
- Allison was once considered for a role in the 2015 movie The Fantastic Four.
- She takes care of her breath. And, that is why she always keeps with her some sort of mint and gums to keep her breath fresh and free from smell.