|Allison Williams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||April 13, 1988|
Allison Williams is an American actor, writer, producer, and voice actor who is known for playing Kit Snicket in the black comedy-drama series A Series of Unfortunate Events, Marnie Michaels in the comedy-drama series Girls, Jillian in the romantic comedy series The Mindy Project, Rose Armitage in the horror film Get Out, Kate Middleton in the series Will & Kate: Before Happily Ever After, and Charlotte Willmore in the psychological horror-thriller film The Perfection. Moreover, she has also been cast in other on-screen projects including Horizon Line, American Dreams, The League, Patrick Melrose, Sesame Street, Peter Pan Live!, Jake and Amir, and The Simpsons.
Allison Howell Williams
New Canaan, Connecticut, United States
Allison studied at New Canaan Country School and Greenwich Academy. She then completed her graduation from Yale University with an English degree in the year 2010.
Actor, Writer, Producer, Voice Actor
- Father – Brian Williams (NBC Nightly News anchor)
- Mother – Jane Gillan Stoddard (TV producer)
- Siblings – Douglas Williams (Younger Brother)
- Others – Gordon Lewis/Louis Williams (Paternal Grandfather), Dorothy May Pampel (Paternal Grandmother), Hudson Gillan Stoddard (Maternal Grandfather), Patricia Lovejoy (Maternal Grandmother)
Allison Williams has been repped by Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Her net worth had been $5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Allison Williams has dated –
- Ricky Van Veen (2011-2019) – Allison met and started dating businessman Ricky Van Veen in 2011. Ricky is the co-founder of the famous website CollegeHumor.com. They got engaged in February 2014. She met him while working in CollegeHumor’s series Jake and Amir. She played the character of Cheryl in the series. Ricky and Allison married on September 19, 2015, at Brush Creek Ranch in Saratoga, Wyoming and Tom Hanks officiated the ceremony. In June 2019, the news of their separation came out and they issued a joint statement of their divorce on June 27, 2019.
- Alexander Dreymon (2019-Present) – Allison met actor Alexander Dreymon on the set of the movie Horizon Line and the couple later started dating in 2019. In April 2022, it was revealed that the couple had secretly welcomed a baby boy in the past. In December 2022, the couple announced their engagement.
Race / Ethnicity
Allison Williams is of Irish, Swedish, German, English, Scottish, and French descent.
34-24-34 in or 87-61-87 cm
She has beautiful eyes, mostly due to her mother, who also has beautiful eyes.
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 7 (US).
She has endorsed Simple skincare in February 2013.
Best Known For
Playing Marnie Marie Michaels in the dramedy television series Girls from 2012 to 2017. It is created by Lena Dunham and for this role, Allison got nominated for a Critics’ Choice Television Award in the “Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series” category in 2016.
As a Singer
Allison has performed a mashup song of “Nature Boy” in 2010.
First TV Show
In 2004, Allison appeared in 2 episodes of Our Generation for her role as Deborah.
Allison works with New York-based trainer Reggie Chambers to train herself and make her body look lean and toned. She focuses on Core Fusion Barre, SoulCycle classes, resistance training, boxing, and core workout.
She started working with Reggie during season 2 of Girls. The diet which she is advised to follow is high in protein and low in carbs.
Allison Williams Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Tarte mascara, Essie nail polish, Bliss body butter vanilla, Armani foundation, Laura Mercier concealer
Source – NYTimes.com
Allison Williams Facts
- Williams is the three times maternal great-granddaughter of the lawyer, Congregational minister, and abolitionist Owen Lovejoy.
- Allison had also served as a member for four years of the improvisational comedy troupe Just Add Water.
- She is the only member of the Girls cast without any tattoo (or ink) on her body.
- She is obsessed with the Duchess of Cambridge.
- She does not leave her face filled with makeup overnight.
- Allison was once considered for a role in the 2015 movie The Fantastic Four.
- She takes care of her breath. And, that is why she always keeps with her some sort of mint and gums to keep her breath fresh and free from smell.
- Alongside Daniel Kaluuya and others, she co-starred as Rose Armitage, the daughter of the Armitage family and Chris Washington’s girlfriend, in the 2017 horror film Get Out.
- From 2018 to 2019, she played the recurring role of Kit Snicket, the sister of Lemony and Jacques Snicket, member of VFD, and Count Olaf’s former fiancé, in the black comedy-drama series A Series of Unfortunate Events (also known as Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events).