|Talia Ryder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 2002|
Talia Ryder is an American actress and model who came into prominence after playing the role of Hortensia in the Broadway cast of Matilda the Musical (2015–2016). She gained further popularity by starring in various films such as Never Rarely Sometimes Always (2020) where she essayed the part of Skylar, the movie having been screened at the Sundance Film Festival. She has also been featured in several TV shows like Sesame Street (2016). Talia is the recipient of numerous accolades including a nomination for the Washington DC Area Film Critics Association Award for “Best Youth Performance”. She has garnered more than 190k followers on Instagram.
Buffalo, New York, United States
Talia had graduated from high school in 2020.
- Siblings – Mimi Ryder (Younger Sister) (Musical Actress), Tre Ryder (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Large and expressive eyes
- Petite frame
- Defined jawline
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Saint Laurent.
Talia Ryder Favorite Things
- Breakfast Cereal – Special K that she has eaten a lot of
- Musical Band – Brockhampton
- Item – Sneakers
Source – Just Jared
Talia Ryder Facts
- She had started to dance at the age of 3. She has recounted that when she was younger, she had craved to be a dancer and a marine biologist.
- Talia has disclosed that High School Musical has been one of her most-loved dance movies. When she was in kindergarten, she would have fun learning all the dances and she had loved everyone in the film.
- Talia was 12 years old when she had gone along with her family to watch the Broadway production of Matilda the Musical, and got motivated to audition for the show. After she had landed the role of Hortensia, her family had relocated to New York City. It was with her sister that she had made her Broadway debut in Matilda The Musical. Ryder has stated that her background had been mostly in dance, however, she began developing her skills in stage acting.
- She has recalled that she would always have dance parties for her birthdays. She and her sister would ensure that their family would watch them dance on Thanksgiving. They even had a show every year named the Candy Cane Show, which used to be a dance extravaganza where people would sit down for hours. They would do ballet and it was the same medley and choreography, but she and her sister would elevate the production value as they went along.
- Talia has revealed that she had met her co-star Sidney Flanigan on their screen test for Never Rarely Sometimes Always and found out that they both were from the same hometown, Buffalo in New York.
- She was 16 years old when she had filmed Never Rarely Sometimes Always. At that time, she was a junior in high school and she would go to school on her off days.
- Along with acting in the short Only We Know (2018), she had also produced it.
- Talia has always enjoyed wearing 2 different earrings.
- She had been thrilled to attend her first Paris fashion week.
- She has been obsessed with gel nails.
Featured Image by Talia Ryder / Instagram