|Rich Boy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 2, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rich Boy is an American rapper who shot to fame with the release of his single, Throw Some D’s, which peaked in various music charts like at #3 in the U.S. Hot R&B /Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard), #2 in U.S. Hot Rap Songs (Billboard), and #6 in U.S. Billboard Hot 100. He has also released various other singles, mixtapes, and studio albums including Break the Pot, Bigger Than the Mayor, Pacc Man, Bring It To The Block, 12 Diamonds, Gold Kilo$, Boy Looka Here, Good Things, and Drop. Rich boy has more than 60k subscribers on YouTube and more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Mobile, Alabama, United States
Rich Boy attended Tuskegee University in Tuskegee, Alabama and studied mechanical engineering. However, he later dropped out to focus on his musical career.
Rich Boy is managed by LQ Entertainment.
One of his previous managers has been Jimmy Henchman.
Hip Hop, Rap
Zone 4, Slip-n-Slide Records, Interscope Records, Konvict Music, E1, Vice Media LLC
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rich Boy has kept his love life away from the public eye which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about his relationship history.
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
- Releasing the single, Throw Some D’s, which peaked at #3 in the U.S. Hot R&B /Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard), #2 in U.S. Hot Rap Songs (Billboard), and #6 in U.S. Billboard Hot 100
- His several singles, like Break the Pot, Good Things, Boy Looka Here, and Drop, and mixtapes, including Bring It To The Block, Pacc Man, 12 Diamonds, Gold Kilo$, and Back to Class
He released his self-titled debut album, Rich Boy, on March 13, 2007, via Zone 4 and Interscope Records. The album reached #3 on the U.S. Billboard 200 list, #3 on U.S. Top R&B /Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) list, and #1 on U.S. Rap Albums (Billboard) list. It had also sold 332,000 copies by the week of June 17, 2007.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as himself in the music series, 106 & Park Top 10 Live, in 2006.
Rich Boy Facts
- He has multiple tattoos inked all over his body.
- Kanye West also released his version of Rich Boy’s popular single, Throw Some D’s.
- He has appeared in one of Ludacris‘ Disturbing tha Peace compilations.
- Rich Boy has also appeared in some mixtapes like Comeback Season by Canadian rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, actor, and entrepreneur, Drake Graham.
- He has worked with artists like Doe B, Playboi Lo, and Smash.
- Rich Boy’s hiatus with Interscope Records due to certain issues is considered as a turning point in his career.
- He won the BET Hip Hop Award in the “Rookie Of the Year” category in 2007.
- He is an avid reader.
Featured Image by Rich Boy / Instagram