Cora Leigh Skinner
Alexandria, Virginia, U.S.
She went to California State University, Long Beach.
She was modeling part-time while studying here. After graduation, she started pursuing modeling full time.
She has an older sister, who is a fashion designer.
Cora is signed to the following modeling agencies –
- LA Models – Los Angeles
- NEXT Model Management
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cora Skinner dated –
- Brody Jenner (2008) – From January 2008 to April 2008, Cora Skinner and reality TV star Brody Jenner had fun together. She dumped him after he was spotted with a blonde babe.
- Evan Ross (2008-2012) – After separating from Jenner, Cora started seeing actor Evan Ross and dated him until 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long hair
- Beautiful face
37-23-35 in or 94-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Cora has appeared in commercials, campaigns, and public appearances for several brands. The list is as –
- Skechers Campaign
- Tecate Campaign
- Aether Apparel
- Cross Creek Mall Commercial
- Monari Clothing
- Kardashian Bebe Campaign
- Fredericks of Hollywood 2010
- Skyy Vodka Campaign 2012
- Love Culture Campaign 2011
- Forever 21 2010
- Love Cat Magazine
- Lady Lux Swimwear Campaign 2012
- Venus Swimwear
- Flexi Shoes Catalog 2012
- Amazon.com Ecommerce
- June Bug Wedding Editorial
- Ugg Campaign and Posters
- Guess Catalog
- Kay Jewelers 2010
- Miraclesuit Catalog 2009
- Muscle and Fitness 2006
- Palms Casino 2007 National Ads and Billboards
Best Known For
Appearing in The 59th Primetime Emmy Awards (2007), 2008 Scream Awards (2008), and NBC’s Las Vegas (2006-2007).
First TV Show
In 2006, Cora guest appeared in NBC’s comedy television series The Office for her role as a waitress in an episode titled “The Secret.”
Cora is fit. She must be following some strict schedule. But, her workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Cora Skinner Facts
- Cora has her own jewelry line called “Steel Trap Jewelry”.
- She is skilled in diving, aerobics, dancing, gymnastics, cheerleading, horseback riding, pistol and rifle shooting.
- Skinner had been featured in the music videos “Nine Lives” by Def Leppard, and “Just Go” by Lionel Richie.
- She was born in Virginia but was raised in Creston, California. Her upbringing was as a tomboy in the big 70-acre ranch.
- Her sister was studying fashion design and that is when she decided to become a model.
- While studying, she won the Top Ten title in an international swimsuit competition.
- She does not like romantic or too emotionally dependent men.
- Skinner likes her legs the most.