|Cora Skinner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1985|
Cora Skinner is an American glamour model and actor. She has been a part of projects such as The Office, CSI: Miami, Shark, Las Vegas, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and Rules of Engagement.
Cora Leigh Skinner
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
She went to California State University, Long Beach.
She was modeling part-time while studying here. After graduation, she started pursuing modeling full-time.
She has an older sister, who is a fashion designer.
Cora is signed to the following modeling agencies –
- LA Models – Los Angeles
- NEXT Model Management
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
62 kg or 136.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cora Skinner has dated –
- Brody Jenner (2008) – From January 2008 to April 2008, Cora Skinner and reality TV star Brody Jenner had fun together. She dumped him after he was spotted with a blonde babe.
- Evan Ross (2008-2012) – After separating from Jenner, Cora started seeing actor Evan Ross and dated him until 2012.
- Tero Isokauppila – She got married to Tero Isokauppila in 2022 and was 8 months pregnant with their child at that time. They also have a son named Banyan.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long hair
- Beautiful face
37-23-35 in or 94-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Cora has appeared in commercials, campaigns, and public appearances for several brands. The list is as –
- Skechers Campaign
- Tecate Campaign
- Aether Apparel
- Cross Creek Mall Commercial
- Monari Clothing
- Kardashian Bebe Campaign
- Fredericks of Hollywood 2010
- Skyy Vodka Campaign 2012
- Love Culture Campaign 2011
- Forever 21 2010
- Love Cat Magazine
- Lady Lux Swimwear Campaign 2012
- Venus Swimwear
- Flexi Shoes Catalog 2012
- Amazon.com Ecommerce
- June Bug Wedding Editorial
- Ugg Campaign and Posters
- Guess Catalog
- Kay Jewelers 2010
- Miraclesuit Catalog 2009
- Muscle and Fitness 2006
- Palms Casino 2007 National Ads and Billboards
Best Known For
Appearing in The 59th Primetime Emmy Awards (2007), 2008 Scream Awards (2008), and NBC’s Las Vegas (2006-2007).
First TV Show
In 2006, Cora guest appeared in NBC’s comedy television series The Office for her role as a waitress in an episode titled “The Secret.”
Cora Skinner Facts
- Cora has her own jewelry line called “Steel Trap Jewelry”.
- She is skilled in diving, aerobics, dancing, gymnastics, cheerleading, horseback riding, and pistol and rifle shooting.
- Skinner had been featured in the music videos “Nine Lives” by Def Leppard, and “Just Go” by Lionel Richie.
- She was born in Virginia but was raised in Creston, California. Her upbringing was as a tomboy on the big 70-acre ranch.
- Her sister was studying fashion design and that is when she decided to become a model.
- While studying, she won the Top Ten title in an international swimsuit competition.
- She does not like romantic or too emotionally dependent men.
- Between 2006 and 2007, she was cast as Becky/Delores in the comedy-drama television series Las Vegas.
- Skinner likes her legs the most.