|Peter Gadiot Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10¾ in|
|Date of Birth||January 2, 1986|
Peter Gadiot is a British actor, model, director, theatre actor, and writer who is known for having been cast as Cyrus in the ABC fantasy-drama series Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, James Valdez in the crime drama television series Queen of the South, Adam Martin in the drama series Yellowjackets, Caesar in the sci-fi crime action series Matador, Stephen in the comedy miniseries All You Need Is Me, and Ka in the biographical history drama miniseries Tut. Peter has also appeared in movies like 13Hrs (aka Night Wolf), Prada: Candy, The Forbidden Girl, Another Girl, and 12–17.
West Sussex, England, United Kingdom
Peter Gadiot trained at Drama Centre London, a British drama school in King’s Cross, London.
Actor, Model, Director, Writer, Theatre Actor
- Father – Jules Maria Johannes Ignatius Gadiot
- Mother – Aurora Gabriela Nava Quiroz
- Siblings – Peter has an older brother.
- Others – Jules Marie Joseph Gadiot (Paternal Grandfather), Florentine Maria van der Ven (Paternal Grandmother), Wilfredo Nava Lara (Maternal Grandfather), Aurora Quiroz Garaia (Maternal Grandmother)
Peter Gadiot has been signed with –
- YM&U Group, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 10¾ in or 179.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Peter Gadiot is of Dutch descent on his father’s side and has Mexican roots on his maternal side.
Usually sports a stubble
Peter Gadiot Favorite Things
- TV Shows – ChuckleVision
Source – FANDOM
Peter Gadiot Facts
- He was cast as Troy Falconi in an episode titled The Cheating Affair of the live-action family comedy series My Spy Family in January 2010.
- In 2013, Peter Gadiot played the recurring role of Javier, Vod’s Mexican holiday fling, in the comedy-drama television series Fresh Meat.
- He co-starred as Toby McClift, the son of a strict preacher who continually warns Toby that he must never ever fall in love or have anything to do with love, in the 2013 German horror film The Forbidden Girl (German: Das verbotene Mädchen).
- From 2016 to 2021, Peter appeared as James Valdez, Camila’s right-hand man and Teresa’s mentor, friend, and lover, in the series Queen of the South. He co-starred in the show alongside Alice Braga, Alfonso Herrera, Veronica Falcón, Justina Machado, Nick Sagar, and others.
- His performance in Queen of the South won him the 2017 Imagen Foundation Award for “Best Supporting Actor – Television”.
- Peter Gadiot has used his voice for campaigns against slavery and human trafficking.
- He is fluent in both English and Spanish.
- His theatre credits include playing Caravaggio in Vag and the Boys at Ensemble Studio Theater and Petruchio in The Taming of the Shrew at Shakespeare Theater Company, Washington DC in 2016.
Featured Image by iDominick / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0