|Alice Braga Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alice Braga is a Brazilian actress, voiceover artist, and producer who is known for her on-screen roles like Angélica in City of God, Anna Montez in I Am Legend, Teresa Mendoza in Queen of the South, Maggie Teixeira in We Are Who We Are, Karina in Lower City, Elaine in Cabeça a Prêmio, and Eva in Muitos Homens Num Só. Also, for her performance in the 2005 drama film Lower City, she received much critical acclaim as well as several accolades including “Best Actress” at Rio de Janeiro International Film Festival, Cinema Brazil Grand Prize, and São Paulo Association of Art Critics Award.
Alice Braga Moraes
São Paulo, Brazil
She divides her time between her residences in –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- São Paulo, Brazil
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Nico Moraes (TV Director)
- Mother – Ana Maria Braga (Actress)
- Siblings – Rita Braga de Moraes (Sister) (Actress and producer)
- Others – Sônia Braga (Aunt) (Actress), Júlio Braga (Aunt) (Actress), Maria Braga (Aunt) (Actress), Hélio Braga (Aunt) (Actress), Daniela Braga (Cousin) (Director)
She is represented by –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Fourward, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Alice Braga has dated –
- Diego Luna (2005) – In 2005, she was romantically linked with Mexican actor, Diego Luna.
- Bianca Comparato (2017-Present) – In 2017, Alice started dating actress Bianca Comparato.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Brazilian (including Portuguese, Indigenous, and African) descent.
35-23-34 in or 89-58.5-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
She appeared in a yogurt commercial at the age of 8.
Best Known For
Appearing in films like I Am Legend (2007), Repo Men (2010), Predators (2010), The Rite (2011), and Elysium (2013)
Her first film appearance was in 1998 when she appeared in the Portuguese-language short film Trampolim for her role as Cláudia.
As a voiceover artist, she made her film debut by providing vocals to the character of Soul counselor in the Brazilian dub of the 2020 American computer-animated comedy-drama film, Soul.
First TV Show
In 2005, Alice played the role of Vânia in the TV series Carandiru, Outras Histórias.
Alice Braga Facts
- She is fluent in English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Portuguese is her native language.
- As a child, Alice used to visit the film sets with her mother and aunt, Sônia Braga.
- She commenced her career at 8 by appearing in a yogurt commercial.
- Braga had a lead role in the two apocalyptic films I Am Legend (2007) and Blindness (2008).
- In 2006, Alice appeared in her first English-language film “Journey to the End of Night”.
- She started appearing as Maggie Teixeira, a Major in the U.S. Army, Fraser’s mother, and Sarah’s wife, in the drama television series, We Are Who We Are, in 2020.
- For her role in Queen of the South, she was nominated for Imagen Foundation Awards consecutively in 2017, 2018, and 2019.