|Justina Machado Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1972|
Justina Machado is an American actress who is known to play Darci Factor in the American satirical romantic comedy-drama CW show Jane the Virgin (2016-2018), Vanessa Diaz on the drama series Six Feet Under (2001-2005), and Brenda on the American crime-drama series Queen of the South (2016). She has appeared in the films like The Week That Girl Died (1998) as Marita and Endgame (2015) as Karla. Justina Machado has a massive fan base of more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Justina Machado attended Lane Tech College Prep High School in 1986. She completed her dance training from Franklin Fine Arts Center and worked with Latino Chicago Theater Company.
- Siblings – She has 2 siblings.
- Others – Justina Machado has 3 half siblings on her mother’s side.
Justina Machado is represented by Agency for the Performing Arts.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Justina Machado has dated –
- Aaron – Justina Machado had an encounter with Aaron in the past.
- Christian Svensson (2003-Present) – Justina Machado is dating actor Christian Svensson since 2003.
Race / Ethnicity
Justina Machado is of Puerto Rican and Cuban descent.
- Curly Hair
- Chubby Cheeks
Justina’s upbringing was done as a Catholic.
Best Known For
- Playing Darci Factor in the American satirical romantic comedy-drama CW show Jane the Virgin
- Enacting Brenda on an American crime-drama television series Queen of the South (2016)
- Playing Marita in the 1998 film, The Week That Girl Died
Justina Machado made her theatrical film debut in the 1997 rom-com film She’s So Lovely as Carmen Rodriguez – Lady Ticket Taker.
First TV Show
Justina Machado’s first TV show appearance was on the TV series, ABC Afterschool Specials in 1993.
Justina Machado likes to do a regular workout to keep herself fit.
Justina Machado Favorite Things
- Food – Puerto Rican food
Source – IMDb
Justina Machado Facts
- She was brought up in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
- Justina’s family relocated to Chicago from Puerto Rico.
- She shares her birthday with Idris Elba and Anika Noni Rose.
- In 1997, Machado appeared as Sarita in “Blade to the Heat” at the Mark Taper Forum.
- Justina enacted a maid and waitress in Damaged, a music video for TLC.
- She was a classmate of Nelson Carvajal during her days at Lane Tech College Prep High School.
- Justina’s parents got divorced when she was too young.
- She started her professional acting career in 1993.
- Prior to her schooling, Machado moved to New York City, New York, United States.
- On June 10, 2001, she auditioned and got selected for the role of Vanessa Diaz in an American drama television series Six Feet Under (2001-2005).
- Follow Justina Machado on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Richard Sandoval / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0