|Lauren Graham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 16, 1967|
Lauren Helen Graham
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Lauren completed her high school from Langley High School, McLean, VA in 1984.
In 1988, Lauren graduated from Barnard College with a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature.
She also holds a Master’s Degree in Acting from Southern Methodist University, Texas.
- Father – Lawrence Graham (Candy industry lobbyist and Ex-President of the National Confectioners Association).
- Mother – Donna Grant (Fashion Buyer)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Shade Grant (Stepsister) (Works for a Talent Agency), Karen Graham (Stepmother), Maggie Graham (Stepsister), Chris Graham (Step-Brother)
She is signed with John Carrabino Management.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Graham has dated:-
- Tate Donovan (2002) – Tate Donovan and Lauren Graham briefly dated in the year 2002.
- Matthew Perry (2003) – Lauren Graham dated Canadian-American actor and writer Matthew Perry in 2003.
- Marc Blucas (2005) – Actor Marc Blucas, known for playing Riley Finn in Buffy the Vampire Slayer dated Lauren Graham for just a short stint in 2005.
- Peter Krause (April 2010-2021) – In April 2010, Graham started dating actor Peter Krause. They first met in 1995 when they both appeared in the sitcom Caroline in the City. They reportedly broke up in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Lauren is of Irish, English, and Scottish descent.
Bright Blue Eyes
36-30-37 in or 91.5-76-94 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 14 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Lauren Graham has appeared in various commercials for products such as
- Lean Cuisine
She was the voice-over announcer in national advertising for Kellogg’s various products.
She has also worked in American Express ads in 2008 and introduced the Plum Card.
From 1994 to 1996, she served as a spokesperson for the Info Channel Spots.
Best Known For
- Essaying the role of Lorelai Gilmore on the Gilmore Girls from 2000 to 2007 for which she received 2 Screen Actors Guild Award nominations in 2001 and 2002, and many others.
- For starring as Sarah Braverman on the television drama Parenthood from 2010 to 2015.
In 1997, Lauren played Marie in the horror-thriller film Nightwatch.
First TV Show
Lauren started her TV career as Shelly in the NBC sitcom Caroline in the City from 1995 to 1996.
She has taken help from Michelle Lovitt in the past.
While losing weight, Lauren was working out 90-minutes a day by walking on the treadmill at an incline. Besides the treadmill, she also enjoys hiking, Pilates, and goes for spinning classes too.
Her desired target was to lose 1 pound weekly which amounted to 3,500 calories.
To lose weight, Lauren also drinks a lot of water, particularly flavored water.
Lauren Graham Favorite Things
- Food – All recipes in the Momofuku cookbook.
- Movies – The Godfather Part II (1974), Broadcast News (1987), Annie Hall (1977)
- Songs – Joni Mitchell‘s Blue, Sufjan Stevens’ Illinois
- Place – Tokyo
Lauren Graham Facts
- Earlier in her career, she worked as a waitress in NYC. Later on, she worked for The Princeton Review to help candidates prepare for SAT test.
- During the FIFA World Cup in 1994 in the U.S., Lauren was dressed as a Striker, the dog mascot.
- In February 2009, Lauren debuted on Broadway with the musical Guys and Dolls where she played the role of Miss Adelaide.
- Lauren was finalized to appear in the thriller film Scream 4 (2011) but had to reject the offer later on for some reason.
- In 2013, her first novel titled “Someday, Someday, Maybe” was published by Ballantine Books which is a New York Times bestseller. The novel’s story was later picked for a TV series.
- Actress Connie Britton and Lauren used to share a room in college in the 1990s.
- She had a pet dog named Hannah.
- Her friend circle includes Drake Bell, Alexis Bledel, Keiko Agena, Scott Patterson, Kelly Bishop, Edward Herrmann, Melissa McCarthy, and Seth MacFarlane.
Featured Image by SAMHSA / Flickr / Public Domain