|Tony Dalton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||February 13, 1975|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tony Dalton is a Mexican actor, screenwriter, producer and director who came into prominence after playing the part of Tom in the telenovela Ramona (2000). He gained further acclaim by starring in several other TV shows such as the series Better Call Saul where he began to portray the main role of cartel boss Lalo Salamanca in 2018. Tony has been featured in a number of films including the action thriller Colombiana (2011) and has performed in numerous plays like El año próximo a la misma hora (2009). He has amassed more than 170k followers on Instagram. Dalton is the recipient of many accolades such as a nomination for the Saturn Awards in 2021 for “Best Supporting Actor on Television”.
Álvaro Luis Bernat Dalton
Laredo, Texas, United States
He went to Eaglebrook School in Deerfield, Massachusetts. He took lessons in acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York City.
Actor, Screenwriter, Producer, Director
His net worth was $4 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- María Elisa Camargo – He has been in a relationship with María Elisa Camargo.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Mexican descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Expressive eyes
- Tattoo on his right arm
Tony Dalton Favorite Things
- Place – Colonia Narvarte in the Benito Juárez borough of Mexico City
Source – Instagram
Tony Dalton Facts
- He is fluent in Spanish and English.
- Tony has stated that he has done films and shows that he himself would like to see.
- Tony has revealed that it has been difficult for casting directors to easily find a place for him. He has been told that his looks are not that Mexican, neither does he sound like one yet he is so, that has led to the confusion regarding whether he should be given a Mexican or an American part. He had great relief when it finally worked in his favor at the time it came to the scope for Better Call Saul.
- Dalton has considered the character Lalo that he has portrayed in Better Call Saul to be extremely charming, which can be seen as a redeeming trait.
- He has disclosed that he has inevitably done the same kind of preparation before a shoot that has comprised of starting with the way his character talks and walks and studying other characters or people that could be similar to him. He has a friend in Mexico who he has found to be the most charming man in the world, and he has grabbed a little bit of him while essaying Lalo whom he has thought to be very similar. Tony has studied the script and practiced the mannerisms of his character at home, and found himself to be ready when finally he has shown up on set.
- He has cooked every day.
- Tony has liked spending his free time appreciating the beauty of nature. He has relished being outdoors and has enjoyed being by the beach or hiking. He has also loved traveling and has always looked for a good adventure.
Featured Image by Tony Dalton / Instagram