|William Ludwig Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Year of Birth||2007|
William Ludwig is an American actor who burst into the spotlight with his breakthrough role of young Tony Soprano in the prequel film The Many Saints of Newark (2021). Ludwig has appeared in several TV shows including Disney Channel’s Just Roll with It (2019).
William Renick Ludwig
He was born in 2007.
The United States of America
- Siblings – Jackson (Younger Brother)
He has been represented by Julie Fulop of AKA Talent Agency and Rogers & Cowan.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Expressive eyes
- Cheerful smile
William Ludwig Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi having always preferred it while ordering food anywhere
- Sport – Tennis having loved playing it with friends or family since he was 5 years old and looked forward to making his school’s team
Source – Just Jared Jr.
William Ludwig Facts
- His very first performance was in his preschool play in which he was a scuba diver in a yellow submarine that had been inspired by Beatles.
- He had started acting at a tender age, landing his first role in the short Bake Sale in 2018. He had been doing screen tests for 2 years before being cast in the role of a young Tony Soprano and had seen the complete first season along with a few more episodes later on in the program in order to get into his character.
- William has been wearing glasses since the age of 5.
- William has cherished visiting Yosemite in California having been struck by its natural beauty and having had fun swimming in the deep cold river near his cabin. He had enjoyed hiking up to the outlook during sunset to see Half Dome and El Capitan.
- He has relished penning scripts and doing short movies with his friends.
- Ludwig has regarded New York City to be his most-loved place in the world. It may have smelled and been a little dirty, but he has found the people and the environment to be incredible and changing continually. He has liked how there is always something different to do, and somewhere nice to go, and something interesting to eat. William has added that he and his mother had lived in New York during the shooting of The Many Saints of Newark, and they were right in the middle of Times Square. It had been extremely loud and bright, but they had still had the most wonderful time, and he has longed to be there again.
- William had to work with a coach for getting the perfect accent down for his character of young Tony Soprano. He has stated that his dialect coach Kohli Calhoun had been super nice and patient and had taught him how Tony’s face looks when he speaks, the way in which his lips are in a circle and how he often scrunches up his face. She had also trained him to utter swear words and would have him go around the house pointing to certain things and uttering them, which had not particularly pleased his parents.
- He has called his little brother Jack-Jack, like The Incredibles.
- Ludwig has dreamt of acquiring his pilot’s license one day. He has thought it would be fantastic if he would be able to go anywhere in the world with no worries regarding getting his flight canceled.
Featured Image by William Ludwig / Instagram