|Christian Watson Quick Info
|6 ft 4 in
|Date of Birth
|May 12, 1999
Christian Watson is an American football wide receiver who played college football at North Dakota State University and was selected by the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL) in the 2022 NFL Draft.
Christian Justus Watson
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Christian Watson studied at Henry B. Plant High School, a public high school located in the neighborhood of South Tampa in Tampa, Florida. For his first two years of high school, he played for the school’s junior varsity football team.
He then committed to play college football for the North Dakota State University (formally known as North Dakota State University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences), a public land-grant research university located in Fargo, North Dakota.
American Football Player
- Father – Tim Watson (also known as Tazim Wajid Wajed) (Former American Football Player; Was drafted by the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL) in the 1993 NFL Rookie Draft; Also played professionally for the Kansas City Chiefs, the New York Giants, and the Philadelphia Eagles)
- Mother – Lisa
- Siblings – Tre Watson (Older Brother) (Played linebacker at Maryland and Illinois and was an All-Big Ten selection). Christian also has 3 sisters.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
94 kg or 207 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Christian Watson has dated –
- Lakyn Adkins – He has been romantically involved with Lakyn Adkins.
Race / Ethnicity
Has many tattoos
Christian Watson Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Tampa, Florida.
- He redshirted his freshman season and as a redshirt freshman the following year, he went on to catch nine passes for 165 yards as the North Dakota State Bison won the 2018 FCS national championship.
- Christian Watson caught 34 passes for 732 yards and six touchdowns as a redshirt sophomore and was named second-team All-Missouri Valley Football Conference (MVFC).
- In his redshirt junior season, he registered 19 catches for 442 yards and one touchdown and was named first-team All-MVFC and 1st-team All-American (AP) as an All-Purpose player.
- In his redshirt senior season, Christian Watson was a first-team All-MVFC selection and was named second-team All-American (AP) after catching 43 passes for 801 yards and seven touchdowns.
- He played in the 2022 Senior Bowl and was voted National WR of the Week.
- In the 2022 NFL Draft, he was selected by the Green Bay Packers as the second pick of the second round (34th overall) and he became the seventh wide receiver selected in the draft. In addition to that, he also became the only wide receiver from North Dakota State University to be drafted in the past 37 years.
- Christian Watson went on to sign his rookie contract with the Green Bay Packers, i.e. a four-year deal with the team worth $9,241,031, on July 20, 2022.
- He suffered a minor knee injury during the offseason and subsequently underwent knee surgery due to which he had to miss the majority of training camp.
- In 2022, he made his NFL debut with the Green Bay Packers in a Week 1 game against the Minnesota Vikings. He went on to conclude the game with two receptions for 32 yards and rushing once for an additional seven in the 23–7 loss for his side.
- Christian Watson scored his first NFL touchdown on a 15-yard rush in a Week 4 match against the New England Patriots.
- His rookie year concluded with 41 receptions for 611 yards and seven receiving touchdowns, as well as two rushing touchdowns.
- He suffered a hamstring injury at the beginning of the 2023 season and, hence, missed practice. This resulted in him being marked inactive for the first three games.
- He has garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Christian Watson / Instagram