Natalya Storm Hartmann
Tallia, Tiny Chancer
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Tallia studied at The High School of Glasgow‘s Junior School and Senior School.
In 2013, she started going to Balfron High School.
- Father – Sascha Hartmann (Film Director)
- Mother – Tessa Hartmann
- Siblings – Unknown
Tallia wasn’t signed with any management until late 2016.
Rhythm and Blues, Soul, Urban contemporary
Capitol Music Group, Virgin Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ben Barnicoat (2016) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She has naturally ‘Dark Brown’ hair.
But sometimes, she dyes them to ‘Blonde.’
- Personal Fashion Style
- Thick eyebrows
36-27-35 in or 91.5-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
She has appeared in Paul Frank‘s UK ‘Pajammin’ campaign in October 2014.
Lollipop brand Chupa Chups made her the face of their AirHeads candy in May 2015.
Her religious beliefs aren’t publicly known.
Best Known For
Her songs like “Social Security”, “California”, etc.
As a Singer
Tallia has released various singles such as “California”, “Social Security”, “I Just Need You” and others.
In 2012, she voiced the role of Mistress Meggan McToff in an animated comedy film Sir Billi.
First TV Show
She has made guest appearances on various TV shows.
Tallia does exercise. In August 2016, she was pictured returning from a workout session.
Tallia Storm Favorite Things
Source – Twitter
Tallia Storm Facts
- Tallia was discovered by singer Elton John when she was 13. Tallia was on a family vacation and coincidentally met David Furnish (Elton John’s then fiance) there. She left her songs CD with David which John enjoyed singing and her career started.
- Storm opened Elton John’s football stadium concert in Falkirk, Scotland when she was 13.
- Storm got a chance to perform her songs at London Fashion Week during Bunmi Koko’s fashion show in September 2011.
- Tallia has shown her support for Jeans for Genes fund raisers.
- She hosted and performed at TEDxTeen events in 2013 and 2014.
- Amy Winehouse, Billie Holiday, Dinah Washington, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Ocean, and John Legend are her musical inspirations.
- In 2012, she started writing a blog post for Huffington Post.
- With Scholastic UK, she has released two books A Storm is Coming and Pop Girl.
- In October 2016, she faced wardrobe malfunction when her nipple sticker was visible during “Jack Reacher” London premiere.
- Visit Tallia’s official website @ www.talliastorm.com.
- Connect with Tallia on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, iTunes, and Amazon.