|David Beckham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 1975|
David Beckham is an English former professional footballer who has been the president and co-owner of Inter Miami CF as well as the co-owner of Salford City. One of the greatest and most recognizable midfielders of his generation, he has played for Manchester United, Preston North End, Real Madrid, Milan, LA Galaxy, Paris Saint-Germain, and the England national team. He became the first English player to win league titles in 4 countries: England, Spain, the United States, and France, and was named by Pelé in the FIFA 100 list of the world’s greatest living players in 2004. He is also the first England player to score at three FIFA World Cups and the first British footballer to play 100 UEFA Champions League games.
David Robert Joseph Beckham
Dave, Becks, Golden Balls, DB, DB7
Leytonstone, London, England, United Kingdom
David attended Chase Lane Primary School and Chingford Foundation School.
Former Soccer Player
- Father – David Edward Alan “Ted” Beckham (Kitchen Fitter)
- Mother – Sandra Georgina (née West) (Hairdresser)
- Siblings – Lynne Georgina Beckham (Sister), Joanne Louise Beckham (Sister)
- Others – Aubrey Edward Jack Beckham (Paternal Grandfather), Doris May Hamilton (Paternal Grandmother), Joseph West (Maternal Grandfather), Margaret Jean Wiggins (Maternal Grandmother)
David Beckham has been signed with XIX Management, Talent Management Company, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
David Beckham has dated –
- Claire Pankhurst (1991) – He was romantically involved with Claire Pankhurst in the year 1991.
- Jodi Price (1991-1993) – From 1991 to 1993, he went out with Jodi Price.
- Julie Killelea (1996)
- Victoria Beckham (1997-Present) – David first met English fashion designer, Victoria Adams in 1997 during a Manchester United football match. They started dating soon and engaged on January 24, 1998, when he proposed to her in a restaurant in Cheshunt, England. The couple is called “Posh and Becks” by the media. On July 4, 1999, the duo married at Luttrellstown Castle in Ireland. The couple has 4 children – Brooklyn Joseph (b. March 4, 1999), Romeo James (b. September 1, 2002), Cruz David (b. February 20, 2005), Harper Seven (b. July 10, 2011).
- Sarah Marbeck (2001) – Australian model had claimed that she had slept with David on two occasions in 2001.
- Celina Laurie (2002) – Celine also claimed that she slept with Beckham on August 7, 2002, in Denmark.
- Esther Cañadas (2003) – Spanish actress had a fling with David in 2003.
- Rebecca Loos (2004) – Beckham’s former personal assistant Rebecca Loos reported that she and David had an extramarital affair.
Race / Ethnicity
David Beckham is of English and Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
Chestnut Brown (Natural)
- Had worn the number 7 shirt for Manchester United and England
- Had worn the number 23 shirt for Real Madrid and Los Angeles Galaxy
His body specifications might be –
- Chest – 42 inches
- Arms / Biceps – 15 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
Here on eBay, you can see his Adidas size 11 (UK) shoe listed for sale.
Adidas (1997), Pepsi spokesperson (2005), Gillette, Jaguar (2014)
He considers himself as half Jewish and half Christian. His maternal grandfather was Jewish.
Best Known For
Playing football for his country England
- Deadliest free-kick taker
- Can put the ball wherever he wants
- Lack of pace
- Hot-headed temperament
He has not personally appeared in the 2002 film Bend It Like Beckham but did appear in the archive footage. He and his wife wanted to make a cameo appearance but the scheduling made it difficult. Andy Harmer, a lookalike was used by the film director.
First TV Show
His first television appearance was via TFI Friday in 2000 for his role as himself in an episode dated December 22, 2000.
Beckham is one of the fittest men on this earth and as he competes at the world-class level, his workout is grueling. The fitness coach of Los Angeles Galaxy, Chris Neville shared a workout routine with Men’s Health that you can use to look like him as well.
His 5 Week exercise regimen is just below –
Intensity – 85% MHR (MHR stands for Maximum Heart Rate)
Rest – 4 minutes
Sets – 3
Intensity – 90% MHR
Rest – 2 minutes
Sets – 7
Intensity – 95% MHR
Rest – 1 minute
Sets – 15
60-yard turnarounds (sprint 60 yards, turn around, and sprint back)
Intensity – 20 seconds total per out-and-back sprint
Rest – 1 minute
Sets – 8 to 10
Intensity – As hard as possible
Rest – 10 seconds
Sets – 8 to 10
David Beckham Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Pie and Mash
Source – FemaleFirst.co.uk
David Beckham Facts
- He was born at Whipps Cross University Hospital in Leytonstone, London.
- He missed out 2010 World Cup due to injury.
- He is the English appearance record holder for an outfield player. When he played against Slovakia in March 2009, he beat Bobby Moore’s haul of 108 caps.
- David scored his first international goal against Colombia on June 26, 1998, during the 1998 FIFA World Cup at Stade Félix Bollaert, Lens.
- In 2005, he opened David Beckham Academy football school in London and Los Angeles but closed it in 2009. He instead developed a mobile academy to travel across the globe.
- Beckham suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Due to that, he uses three different refrigerators for drinks, salads, and food respectively.
- He suffers from ornithophobia, which is the fear of birds.
- He is a supporter of UNICEF since his days at Manchester United.
- In 2017, he made a cameo appearance as Trigger, a guard who oversees the prisoners who attempt to pull Excalibur from the stone, in the epic fantasy action-adventure film, King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, starring Charlie Hunnam, Àstrid Bergès-Frisbey, Djimon Hounsou, Aidan Gillen, Jude Law, and Eric Bana.
- David has insured his legs for $70 million.