Pham Woodbridge, better known as “Pham Vu” is a fitness model as well as a bodybuilder. He was born (in 1980) and brought up in Northern California. He used to manage a physical therapy before becoming a Fitness Coach. Being a teenager, he was quite influenced by the fitness icons of his time. Finally, it was the time when he realized that he needs to do a lot of hard work to convert his dream into reality. He has a unique physique with height 5’5″ (165 cm) , weight 165 lbs (75 kg) and 8% body fat. He is no less than an image created by a photo editing software. Pham Woodbridge is the owner of a physique which is rarely achieved by normal people in spite of their hard work and efforts to do so.
Pham Woodbridge Diet Plan
His daily diet consists of the following items which are consumed by him to restrict himself behind the bars of disciplines. His diet includes six meals in a day.
In his first meal, he takes eight egg whites with one cup of oats and 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
In the second meal, he takes eight ounces of ground turkey, one sweet potato and one-fourth avocado.
Third meal includes eight ounces of lean steak, one sweet potato and half avocado.
Fourth meal is accompanied by eight ounces of ground turkey, 1 cup of brown rice & ¼ avocado.
He takes eight ounces of tilapia & 1 cup of broccoli in his fifth meal followed by eight ounces of Tilapia in his sixth meal.
In addition to this diet, Pham also takes some supplements to nourish his body fully. There are certain supplements which adds to the nutritional benefits as well as triggers the process of bodybuilding. It completes his daily nutrition needs, and fulfils the deficiency of vitamins and minerals, which are not received by diet. Supplements like Optimum Nutrition Whey Isolate, Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men, Evogen EVP, Evogen GlycoJect, Evogen Cell KEM, Vitamin Shoppe Fish Oil, Prolab Beta Alanine, etc are taken by him in addition to his diet to balance the level of nutrition and maintain the body as per requirement to follow and perform the daily homework in order to reach the level of perfection in due course of time.
Pham Woodbridge Workout Routine
He has to follow a strict routine from Monday to Friday followed by complete rest on weekends i.e Saturday and Sunday.
Monday – Legs
- Front Squats – 6 sets with 8-10 repetitions
- Hack Squat Machine – 4 sets with 8-10 repetitions
- Walking Dumbbell Lunges – 4 sets with 10-12 steps on each leg
- Leg Extensions – 3 sets with 12-15 repetitions.
- Straight Leg Deadlift – 4 sets with 10-12 repetitions
- Seated Leg Curls – 4 sets with 10-12 repetitions.
- Standing Single Leg Curl – 4 sets with 10-12 repetitions on each leg
Tuesday – Chest and Shoulder
- Straight Barbell Curl – 4 sets with 10-12 repetitions
- Incline Dumbbell Press – 4 sets with 10-12 repetitions
- Flat Dumbbell – 4 sets with 10-12 repetitions
- Barbell Press – 4 sets with 10-12 repetitions
- Inclined Dumbbell Fly – 4 sets with 12-15 repetitions
- Side Raises – 4 sets with 12 repetitions
- Pec Deck – 4 sets with 12 repetitions
- Rear Delt Raises – 4 sets with 12 repetitions
- Downward Cable Fly – 4 sets with 12 repetitions
Wednesday – Arms (Biceps and Triceps)
- Straight Barbell Curl – 4 sets with 8-10 repetitions
- Dumbbell Hammer Curls – 4 sets with 8-10 repetitions
- Alternating Cable Curls – 4 sets with 8-10 repetitions
- Close Grip Bench Press – 4 sets with 8-10 repetitions
- EZ-Bar Cable Press Downs – 4 sets with 8-10 repetitions
- EZ-Bar Preacher Curls – 3 sets with 8-10 repetitions
- Rope Extensions – 3 sets with 12-15 repetitions
- Dips – 3 sets with 20 repetitions
Thursday – Back
- Bent Over Barbell Rows (regular grip) – 4 sets with 10-12 repetitions
- Bent Over Barbell Rows (reverse grip) – 4 sets with 10-12 repetitions
- T- Bar Rows (close grip) – 4 sets with 10-12 repetitions
- One Arm Dumbbell Row – 4 sets with 10-12 repetitions
- Seated Cable Rows – 4 sets with 10-12 repetitions.
- Deadlifts – 8 sets with 8-10 repetitions
- Good Mornings – 3 sets with 12-15 repetitions
Friday – Calves, abs
Friday is the last day of his weekly workout. This day has enough painful lessons ready for him to be exercised before he goes to the state of physical and mental rest for two days. He performs these set of exercises.
- Windshield Wipers – 3 sets with 12-15 repetitions
- Russian Twist with Medicine Ball – 3 sets with 20 repetitions
- Donkey Calf Raises – 3 sets with 20 repetitions
- Standing Calf Raises – 3 sets with 12-15 repetitions
- Seated Calf Raises – 3 sets with 20 repetitions
- Hanging Leg Raises – 4 sets with 12-15 repetitions
- Cable Crunches – 4 sets with 15-20 repetitions
This leads to the end of his weekly exercise which he performs every week without any fail.
Secret of Success
‘Pham Vu’ considers squats, pull-ups and bench press to be the most beneficial exercise that made a great contribution to him. The squat plays an essential role to build up the quadriceps and engages the core in stabilizing the bar. Pull-ups play a vital role to develop the lats as well as biceps. The bench press helped him to build up his pectorals and triceps. The amazing physique which is the result of hard work and devotion boosted him to carry out his day to day lessons and reach the goal of success.