|Ana Maria Marković Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 9, 1999|
Ana Maria Marković is a Croatian footballer known for playing forward for the Swiss Women‘s Super League Club Grasshopper as well as the Croatia national team.
Ana Maria Marković
- Mother – Irina Marković
- Siblings – Kristina Marković (Sister) (Soccer Player)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Ana is of Croatian descent on her mother’s side.
- Thick eyebrows
- Fuller lips
- She plays forward.
Through her social media, Ana has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Garnier Official.
Ana Maria Marković Facts
- She spent the first 12 years in Split before relocating to Switzerland with her family and grew up in Zürich.
- Ana started playing for Switzerland at the age of 14.
- It was the Croatian Football Federation that discovered her while she had been playing for the Grasshopper Club Zürich Frauen and asked her to join the Croatia women’s national football team.
- Aside from being a soccer player, she is also a co-founder of Reloadz.
- The earliest post that Ana uploaded to her Instagram account was on October 3, 2018. It was a picture of her with her sister Kristina Marković who is also a soccer player.
Featured Image By Ana Maria Marković / Instagram