|James Wilkie Broderick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 2002|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
James Wilkie Broderick is an American media personality, actor, and socialite who is the firstborn child of the power couple Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick.
James Wilkie Broderick
New York City, New York, United States
West Village, Lower Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
James Wilkie Broderick studied at Ethical Culture Fieldston School, a private independent school in New York City. After that, he also attended The Mountain School of Milton Academy as well as Brown University.
Media Personality, Socialite, Actor
- Father – Matthew Broderick (Actor, Singer, Voiceover Artist)
- Mother – Sarah Jessica Parker (Actress, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Theatre Artist, Designer)
- Siblings – Marion Loretta Elwell Broderick (Younger Sister), Tabitha Hodge Broderick (Younger Sister)
- Others – James Broderick (Paternal Grandfather) (Actor, World War II Veteran), Patricia (née Biow) (Paternal Grandmother) (Playwright, Actress, Painter), Stephen Parker (Maternal Grandfather) (Entrepreneur, Journalist), Barbara Parker (née Keck) (Maternal Grandmother) (Nursery School Operator, Teacher), Janet Broderick Kraft (Paternal Aunt) (Episcopal Priest), Martha Broderick (Paternal Aunt) (Therapist), Timothy Britten Parker (Maternal Uncle) (Actor), Pippin Parker (Maternal Uncle) (Theatre Director)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
James has dated –
- Isabella Langley – In March 2022, he was first rumored to be dating Brown University student Isabella Langley after getting spotted in pictures with her on his Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
James Wilkie Broderick is of Ashkenazi Jewish, German, French, and English descent on his mother’s side and has Irish, English, and Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on his father’s side.
James Wilkie Broderick Facts
- His younger sisters are twins and were born via surrogacy.
- Growing up, he has played soccer.
- James Wilkie gets his first name from his paternal grandfather.
- His family spends a large amount of time at their 2nd home in Kilcar, a village in County Donegal, Ireland.
- In the year 2011, he was cast as Verger/Dormouse in the musical fantasy drama television film, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
- James voted for the first time in the 2020 United States presidential election and his family supported the Biden–Harris campaign.
- He has garnered more than 20k followers on Instagram.
- He is allergic to peanuts, something that the family discovered after he faced a medical emergency when he was young.
Featured Image by James Wilkie Broderick / Instagram