|Lera Abova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
Lera Abova is a Russian model and actress who is well-recognized in the fashion industry as an international runway model who has walked for various high-end brands and designers such as Kenzo, DSquared2, Chanel, and Moschino.
According to sources, Lera was born on c. November 4, 1992.
She divides her time between Berlin, London, and New York.
Lera once stated in an interview, that she was either 18 or 19 when she dropped out of school just before her exams.
- Siblings – She has 1 younger brother.
Lera is represented by –
- 2pm Model Management – Copenhagen (Mother Agency)
- Elite Models Management – New York
- Oui Management – Paris
- Fabbrica Milano Management – Milan
- Select Model Management – London
- A Management – Hamburg
- Bravo Models – Tokyo
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note: Lera stated in an interview with The Guardian in 2018, that she had been in a toxic relationship in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
- She has 4 beauty spots on the left side of her face of which the one underneath her eye is the most prominently visible beauty spot.
- Chiseled jawline
- Fuller lips
She has appeared in campaigns for various brands and designers including Hugo Boss, Adidas by O32C, Off-White, GCDS, Sportmax, Acne Studios, and Joseph.
Lera Abova Facts
- She spent the first 13 years of her life in a small village in Siberia before moving to Germany.
- Growing up, Lera’s parents were not financially strong.
- Abova was 17 when a woman spotted her and advised her to choose a modeling career. Nevertheless, she only joined the modeling industry after she was discovered by her mother agent Peter while working at a bar.
- Lera first gained fame back in 2016, after being shot by photographer David Sims. From there, she went on to work with various other photographers including Sølve Sundsbø, Colin Dodgson, and Mariano Vivanco.
- With time, Lera has been featured on the cover of various magazines including Harper’s Bazaar Czech Republic, Numero Tokyo, Wonderland Magazine, Vogue, Borders issue, Supplement, and Cover Magazine.
- She made her debut as a model at the Chanel Pre-Fall 2017 Show Paris.
- On October 30, 2020, Lera was featured in the music video of Lea Porcelain’s Choirs To Heaven.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance as Maude in the action-thriller Anna in 2019, alongside the likes of actress Sasha Luss, Helen Mirren, and Luke Evans.
Featured Image By Lera Abova / Instagram