|Sasha Luss Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 1992|
Sasha Luss is a Russian model known for her successful modeling career. She has done endorsement and modeling work for the top brands like Dior Beauty, Balmain, Oscar de la Renta, Max Mara, and Tommy Hilfiger. Sasha is represented internationally by the top agencies like IMG, Traffic Models, Iconic Management, and Elite Model Management. She has a mild fan base on various social media platforms like Instagram, where she has more than 400k followers.
Alexandra Alexeyevna Luss
She divides her time between New York City and Russia.
- Mother – Mariya Luss
Sasha Luss is represented by –
- IMG – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- IMG – Milano
- IMG – London
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Iconic Management – Berlin
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg
- Avant Models Agency – Moscow
- AVE. Management – Singapore
- MP Stockholm
- Donna Models – Tokyo
- AVANT MODELS – Warsaw
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sasha Luss has dated –
- Paul Dupuy – Sasha has previously dated French national, Paul Dupuy. Their relationship was very much in the news towards the end of 2013 after they were pictured kissing backstage at a fashion event. The picture went viral on the social media.
- Miloš Biković (2015-2016) – According to reports, Sasha started going out with Serbian actor Miloš Biković towards the end of 2015. However, their relationship barely managed to last half a year as they reportedly separated in the summer of 2016. During the course of their relationship, they were featured as a couple in a photoshoot for Vogue Russia. Their breakup was shrouded in a drama as she was seen kissing a mysterious man on Miami beach before her separation from Miloš was made official. The pictures went viral and she was the target of abuse for allegedly cheating on her boyfriend. Miloš had to step in to stop the abuse. In his statement, he revealed that they had decided to end their relationship some time ago and she was free to do whatever she wanted to in her life.
- David Koma – As per her social media activity, Sasha is in a relationship with Georgian fashion designer, David Koma. She often posts pictures of them together and flaunting their love on her official Instagram account.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Russian ancestry.
- Blue eyes
- Long legs
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Sasha Luss has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Dior Beauty
- Oscar de la Renta
- Max Mara
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Versace Jeans
- LA Perla
- Karl Lagerfeld
- Carolina Herrera
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular Russian models. She has worked with the leading fashion brands such as Chanel, Dior, Balmain, Karl Lagerfeld, and Tommy Hilfiger.
- Being featured in the prestigious fashion magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue Germany, Vogue China, and W Magazine.
- Her budding popularity on various social media platforms. She has more than 400k followers on Instagram.
In 2017, she made her theatrical film debut in a supporting role in the space opera movie, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. The movie had Rihanna, Cara Delevingne, and Clive Owen in important roles.
First TV Show
In 2015, Sasha Luss made her first TV show appearance in the New York Fashion Week 2015 episode of the talk show, Fashion Police.
To keep her body in perfect shape for her modeling commitments, she relies on her practice of Yogilates, which combines the principles of Pilates and hatha yoga. However, she rarely visits any studio or classes for her Yogilates sessions. Instead, she works out at her home and relies on a series of videos from a Russian instructor for guidance.
Sasha Luss Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – GlamGlow blue cream mask, Japanese hyaluronic sheet masks, La Mer special serum
- Guilty Food Pleasure – Milk chocolate candies, American cookies with cacao and a few chocolate pieces
Sasha Luss Facts
- While growing up, she wanted to become a ballerina and regularly used to participate in ballet competitions. However, she had to give up ballet after she suffered an ankle injury, which made it impossible for her to continue any longer.
- After receiving ample encouragement from strangers and her friends about Sasha’s modeling potential, her mother decided to take her to the modeling agency. Sasha was 13 years old and was instantly signed up. However, everyone in her family wasn’t impressed with Sasha’s modeling career with her grandmother believing that modeling was an immoral and terrible business.
- When she was 14 years old, she signed a representation contract with IQ Models in Moscow.
- Just after she turned 16, she made her debut on the fashion ramp at Alena Akhmadullina show during Moscow Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2008.
- Early in her modeling career, she decided to take a break from modeling and returned to Russia to resume her education. The break worked well for her as she managed to make a successful return to the modeling world after signing a modeling contract with Women Management and Elite Model Management.
- In 2013, she was declared Model of the Year by Glamour Russia.
Featured Image by Sasha Luss / Instagram