|Melisa Aslı Pamuk Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 14, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Melisa Aslı Pamuk is a Turkish model, actress, and beauty pageant titleholder who rose to fame after winning Miss Turkey 2011. Other than that, Melisa is also known for her appearance in various films and shows such as Asu in Endless Love, Selin in Kilit, and Ayse in Kurt Seyit ve Sura.
Melisa Aslı Pamuk
Melisa studied at the University of Amsterdam to pursue a degree in Psychology. However, she decided to focus on her modeling career instead and did not complete her studies.
Model, Actress, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – Kadir Pamuk
- Siblings – Kaan Pamuk (Brother)
Melisa is represented by Cem Tatlıtuğ Agency and Caner Sipahi Casting Agency.
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Melisa has dated –
- Tolga Sala (2012-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Melisa has Turkish ancestry.
- She has a beauty spot on the right side near her bottom lip and her upper lip.
- Thick eyebrows
Melisa Aslı Pamuk Facts
- Originally, Melisa’s family is from İskenderun, Hatay, Turkey.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Elmas in G.D.O. BlackCat in 2013. Prior to that, Melisa was cast as Sevda in Yer Gök Ask in 2012. From there, she went on to be cast in various other shows including Kurt Seyit ve Sura (2014), Endless Love (2015-2017), Crash (2018-2019), and Yeni Hayat (2020).
- One of the earliest posts that Melisa uploaded to her Instagram account was on May 25, 2014.
- She fluently speaks Turkish, English, Dutch, German, and French.
- Melisa started her career as a model at the age of 14. From there, she went on to take part in various beauty pageants eventually winning the title of Miss Turkey 2011, on June 2, 2011. Afterwhich, she went on to represent her country at the Miss Universe 2011 in Brazil. However, she did not get placed.
Featured Image By Melisa Aslı Pamuk / Instagram