|Troy Baker Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3¼ in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1976|
Troy Baker is an American voice actor and musician who is best known for having voiced the character of Joel Miller in the video games The Last of Us and The Last of Us Part II. Aside from that, Troy is also known for lending his voice to the character of Booker DeWitt in BioShock Infinite.
Troy Edward Baker
Dallas, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Voice Actor, Musician
Troy is represented by Danis, Panaro & Nist.
6 ft 3¼ in or 191 cm
91 kg or 200.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Troy has dated –
- Kimberly Beck (2004-2006) – Troy got married to actress Kimberly Beck on December 11, 2004. However, the couple legally parted ways in 2006.
- Pamela Walworth (2012-Present) – Photographer Pamela Walworth and Troy tied the knot with one another on October 13, 2012. They have a son named Traveller Hyde Baker (b. 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair blonde.
- His vocal range extends from deep, baritone voices to higher-pitched voices.
- He sports a stubble beard.
Troy Baker Favorite Things
Game – The Last Of Us
Source – Gamesradar+
Troy Baker Facts
- He started off his career as a voice actor with radio commercials. After that, he moved to Los Angeles to further improve his career.
- Troy has lent his voice to several gaming characters in the Batman: Arkham series, Higgs in Death Stranding, Ocelot in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Delsin Rowe in Infamous: Second Son, Orkos and Magni in the God of War series, Kanji Tatsumi in the English version of Persona 4, and Samuel Drake in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
- He has voiced various Marvel characters such as Loki and Hawkeye.
- The first gaming character that he voiced was that of Matt Baker in Brothers in Arms.
- Prior to having found his way into acting, Troy was the lead singer and rhythm guitarist for the indie-rock band called the Tripp Fontaine.
- On October 14, 2014, Troy released his debut solo album that was titled Sitting in the Fire. It was compiled of a total of 12 tracks, a few of which are My Religion, Overture, Halo Eyes, Intermission, and Afterglow. Later, he released his 2nd album titled Moving Around Bias on October 6, 2017.
Featured Image By Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0