|Freddie Fox Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 5, 1989|
Freddie Fox is an English actor, voiceover artist, director, producer, and theatre artist who is best known for his on-screen roles including King Louis XIII in The Three Musketeers, Mark Thatcher in The Crown, Marilyn in Worried About the Boy, Jeremy Bamber in White House Farm, Edwin Drood in The Mystery of Edwin Drood, King Hugo in The Great, and Freddie Baxter in Cucumber and Banana. He has also been cast in several theater roles like Lord Alfred “Bosie” Douglas in David Hare’s The Judas Kiss, Lord Goring in Oscar Wilde’s An Ideal Husband, Romeo in William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, Nick Bottom/Demetrius in Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream, and Tristan Tzara in Tom Stoppard‘s Travesties.
Frederick Samson Robert Morice Fox
Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom
Freddie Fox got enrolled at Arnold House School, a preparatory school for boys in the St John’s Wood area of London, in 1994, and then attended Bryanston School, a co-educational boarding school in the market town of Blandford Forum.
Later, he joined the Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London and graduated in 2010.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Director, Producer, Theatre Artist
- Father – Edward Fox (Stage, Film, Television Actor)
- Mother – Joanna David (née Joanna Elizabeth Hacking) (Actress)
- Sibling – Emilia Fox (Older Sister) (Actress, Presenter)
- Others – Robin Fox (Paternal Grandfather) (Theatrical Agent), Angela Muriel Darita Worthington (Paternal Grandmother) (Actress, Writer), John Almond Hacking (Maternal Grandfather), Davida Elizabeth Nesbitt Hacking (Maternal Grandmother), James Fox (Paternal Uncle) (Actor), Robert Fox (Paternal Uncle) (Film and Theatre Producer), Laurence Fox (Cousin) (Actor, Politician, Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist), Jack Fox (Cousin) (Actor, Stage Artist), Lydia Fox (Cousin) (Actress), Rose Gilley (Niece)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Freddie Fox has dated –
- Tamzin Merchant (2011-2013) – He started dating actress Tamzin Merchant in 2011 but the duo parted ways in September 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Freddie Fox has English, Channel Islander, Jewish (Ashkenazi and Sephardi), Scottish, and Irish roots.
He once said, “I’ve had girlfriends, but I wouldn’t wish to say ‘I am this or I am that’ because at some time in my life I might fall in love with a man.”
- Charming personality
- Lean physique
Freddie Fox Facts
- He made his theatrical film debut as a Head Boy in the 2009 adventure comedy film, St Trinian’s 2: The Legend of Fritton’s Gold, starring Rupert Everett, Colin Firth, David Tennant, Talulah Riley, Sarah Harding, and Tamsin Egerton.
- In 2015, he played the role of Romeo in the Crucible Theatre production of the play Romeo and Juliet and his performance won him the 3rd prize at the 2016 Ian Charleson Awards.
- Freddie Fox has also done voiceover work for video games like Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
Featured Image by Ibsan73 / Flickr / CC BY 2.0