|Chen Xingxu Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 31, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chen Xingxu is a popular Chinese actor. His first shoot was in advertisements and then he later acted in a TV show, A Passionate Life at the age of 4. He gained attention and became prevalent for his eye-catching performances in the role of Yang Kang in The Legend of the Condor Heroes (2017) and Gu Xiaowu / Li Chengyin in Goodbye My Princess (2019). He has also appeared in shows and films like The Best of Times, The Glory of Youth, and The Enchanting Phantom.
Shenyang, Liaoning, China
Chen was enrolled in the Performance Department (Acting Department) of the Central Academy of Drama in 2014 and he graduated in the year 2018.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chen has dated –
- Hu Bingqing – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Soft Spoken
- Tall Height
Chen Xingxu Favorite Things
- Song – First Encounter
- Fitness Activity – Going to Gym
- Food – Pig’s trotters
- Coffee – Latte
- Color – Black, White
Source – YouTube
Chen Xingxu Facts
- He holds an attitude towards life to live peacefully.
- He likes staying indoors at home, watching movies, and having coffee or tea.
- Chen chose his last name as Xu when he was a small boy.
- He won the 2nd Modern Night Out award in the category of “Most Commercially Valuable Actor” in 2019.
- After the drama Goodbye My Princess started airing, Chen was mobbed in the airport by overzealous fans.
- The success of Goodbye My Princess (2019), a romantic historical costume drama based on Jin Yong’s novel led to an increase in the number of followers for him. As Li Chengyin of Goodbye My Princess (2019), he replicated the charisma of the original characters in the novel as he was of the same age as the character. His performance was realistic where he portrayed the role of a young emperor and in the end, an old retired emperor who could not be consoled.
- His career started early when he was recruited at the age of 3 by a scout.
- During an interview, he mentioned that he owns 2 cats because he is too lazy to take dogs for a walk.
- He shaves every day and sometimes even after 2 or 3 hours because his mother does not tolerate facial hair.
Featured Image by Chen Xingxu Fanpage / Facebook