|Utkarsh Gupta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Utkarsh Gupta is an Indian actor and television personality who is widely known for having starred in season 8 of the MTV reality series Splitsvilla (2015). He has also appeared in various other TV shows including Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan (2014-2015). Utkarsh has amassed more than 650k followers on Instagram where he has posted many short dance clips.
Actor, Television Personality
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Niti Taylor (2014)
- Sana Sayyad – He was once romantically involved with actress and model Sana. They had both been a part of Splitsvilla 8 in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Shapely lips
- Sharp nose
- Prominent Adam’s apple
Some of his paid partnership Instagram posts have been for Bira 91.
Utkarsh Gupta Favorite Things
- Pet – His dog Lebo
Source – Instagram
Utkarsh Gupta Facts
- He had posted his first tweet on Twitter in June 2014, just before the premiere of his show Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan.
- Utkarsh has resided in Mumbai, India.
- He has disclosed that when he had faced the camera for the first time, he had felt extremely nervous and had kept going to his director after every single scene in order to ask him about it. He would talk and discuss a lot with his directors as he had believed that would help him to act better and he saw that it helped him gain more confidence.
- Utkarsh has recollected that the journey of 100 episodes of Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 had been a lot of fun. He had cherished how each of his co-stars had a personal style as well as a unique point of view, which had led to him learning a lot as well.
- Gupta has affirmed that he had the time of his life on the sets of his show Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan. He has recalled that he had a fantastic experience of getting along with the team, having become best buddies and brothers for life, with the bonding having been super tight.
- Utkarsh has thoroughly enjoyed portraying Dhruv on Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan and has believed the mysterious aspect of his character to have been a reason for people having gotten hooked on the program. He has added that as his character has the varied shade of being violent on one side while a soft corner on the other, he has easily caught the fancy of the audience.
- Utkarsh had fun having different hairdos on Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan, having revealed that to have been his contribution to his character as he wanted him to have an edge. He has also always been interested in having different looks and has preferred changing his hairstyles.
- He has stated that he had many memorable moments while filming for the drama series Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2, including a comedy scene in which the character Brinda had to put on a wig. It had not been worn properly and everyone could see that, however, she had been so involved in the shooting that she had not even realized it. The wig had eventually fallen down, having made everyone roll on the floor with laughter.
Featured Image by Utkarsh Gupta / Instagram