|Jay Versace Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jay Versace is an American social media star whose claim to fame began in the 6-second comedy videos that he uploaded to his Vine account. Jay is also noted for uploading comical videos of challenges, tips and tricks, vlogs, reactions, and storytime content to his YouTube channel, Jay Versace. He also has a huge fan base with more than 4 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Twitter, and more than 1 million subscribers on YouTube.
Pleasantville, New Jersey, United States
Social Media Star
- Siblings – Samaira (Sister)
- Others – He has a stepbrother.
Jay is represented by –
- Stephanie from Flip Mgmt
- United Talent Agency
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has African ancestry.
According to an interview, Jay might have stated that he was bisexual or gay.
- Wide nostrils
- Tall height
Jay has endorsed several brands such as –
Best Known For
- Being titled as “Internet’s funniest teenager” by Teen Vogue
- Being considered one of the funniest teenagers in the world by The Fader
- Impersonating several celebrities such as Kylie Jenner and Erykah Badu, making weird faces, and wearing wigs and props to make his videos funnier
- Uploading comical videos of challenges, tips and tricks, vlogs, reactions, and storytime content to his YouTube channel titled Jay Versace
First Web Show
Jay made his debut web show appearance as Steve on The Commute in 2016.
He prefers to include healthy and nutritious drinks that have fruits or chocolate in them.
Jay Versace Favorite Things
- Number – 24
- Pair Of Things That He Owns – His Sandals
- Character He Plays In His Videos – His Grandmother
- Thing To Drink – Apple Juice, Capri Sun, Lemonade
Jay Versace Facts
- He was raised in New Jersey. Later, he moved to Los Angeles to be able to build his social media career and then shifted to New York.
- Jay’s stepfather who raised him alongside his mother was diagnosed with sickle cell anemia and passed away in 2014. His biological father had broken away from his mother long before he was born.
- In the past, he had partnered with Fox Television to interview the 2 the cast members from Love, Simon (2018).
- He picked up the name Versace after he saw rapper and Viner Riff Raff give his dog some Versace water to drink.
- In the past, Jay was suspended from school for having his phone on the desk during an exam and not complying with having his phone taken away by the principle.
- Jay’s spirit animal is a Gorilla.
- He can do impersonations and often does voices of his mother and grandmother in his videos.
- Jay hates washing the dishes. He also dislikes tattoos as well as being interrupted by waiters while he’s having a conversation at a restaurant.
- He loves drinking juices from Capri Sun.
- Jay used to find it difficult to sleep without having a cartoon playing in the background.
- His go-to-Starbucks drink is the Mocha Frappuccino with a cookie straw.
- One of Jay’s hidden talents is that he can sketch.
- In 2018, he visited the legendary basketball star Shaquille O’Neal‘s house in Florida. The visit was set up by Reebok.
- In 2017, Jay got into a social feud with singer Princeton Perez which resulted in Princeton taking down his Instagram as well as having his Twitter account suspended.
- He seeks his inspiration from singer Erykah Badu and rapper André 3000. Apart from that, he also feels inspired by food and anything positive.
- Jay prefers to stay away from unhealthy distractions like alcohol, drugs, and smoking.
- In 2014, Jay began making 6-second comical videos for his Vine account.
- In the past, YouTube had given him a frame with all of the positive comments that he had received from his fans.
- He got the idea to wear wigs from when he bought one for Halloween in 2015.
- In 2016, singer Erykah Badu messaged Jay responding to the comical impersonations that he had done of her. She gave him her number and also praised his work.
- The first video that he posted to Vine was titled Ain’t sh*t to look for #dafuq #LOL on August 5, 2014.
- In 2018, he feuded with South African entertainer and radio host Lasizwe Dambuza after Jay accused him of copying his style. However, Lasizwe was later bombarded by other social media personalities and the rest was history.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Jay Versace / Instagram