|Morgan Lily Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 2000|
Morgan Lily Jane Gross
Santa Monica, California, U.S.
- Father – Andy Gross (Former professional racquetball player; now comedian, magician, ventriloquist)
- Mother – April Gross
- Siblings – Riley Jane Gross (Younger Sister) (Model), Jordan David Gross (Older Brother) (Actor), Audrey Lynn Gross (Sister)
- Others – David A. Gross (Uncle)
Monster Talent Management
In 2014, she also signed with Creative Artists Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
34-26-34 in or 86-66-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Morgan has been seen in numerous print and TV ads. The list for print ads goes as –
- Beechnut Baby (2000)
- Disney Baby (2000)
- Kmart (2003)
- LA Magic & Toy (2003)
- Macy’s / Robinsons-May (2003-2006)
- Disney Magazine and Internet (2004)
- Sara Lee (2004)
- Burberry London Clothing (2004)
- Carrier Air conditioning (2006)
- Clorox Bleach (2006)
She has also been seen in a number of TV commercials such as –
- Am South Bank (2005)
- BellSouth / AT&T (2006)
- Connecticut Light & Power (2007)
- Dodge (2007)
- HallMark Christmas (2005)
- HallMark Mother’s Day (2004)
- Ikea (2006)
- Jif Peanut Butter (2007)
- Kellogg’s (2005)
- Nabisco (2005)
- One A Day Vitamin (2006)
- Roadhouse BBQ (2007)
- Stem Cell Research (2006)
- Farmers Insurance (2007)
- Continental Airlines (2007)
- Grandparents.com (2007)
- Wal mart (2007)
- Kmart (2009)
Best Known For
Playing Young Raven / Mystique in the X-Men: First Class (2011) and X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014), and as Lilly Curtis in science fiction disaster film 2012 (2009).
Morgan first appeared in the 2005 film Shards for her role as Morgan.
First TV Show
In 2007, she made her debut in the police procedural drama series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Chloe in just a single episode “Living Doll.”
Morgan Lily Facts
- Morgan can play various musical instruments also like rhythm guitar, lead guitar, bass guitar. She can also sing. Watch on YouTube.
- Morgan started her career early at the age of 2 as a child model.
- She started modeling internationally at 4.
- In 2008, she was awarded the CARE Award to honor her child acting skills.
- Like her dad, she can also do some magic and can act as a ventriloquist.
- She goes by her first and middle name as “Morgan Lily” instead of her first and last name because Morgan was preferred by her dad while Lily was chosen by her mom.
- By the age of 4, she was already seen in magazines like Amica, Cosmopolitan, Elle, GQ, Harper’s Bazaar, and Vogue.
- At 5, she had her first acting role in the film Shards.