|Niti Taylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 8, 1994|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
Niti Taylor is an Indian actress who is best known for her role as Nandini Murthy in Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan (2014-2015, 2018). However, she has also been appreciated for her character as Ishita in Pyaar Ka Bandhan (2009), Naina in Bade Acche Lagte Hain (2011-2014), and Shivani Mathur in Ghulaam (2017). Niti is also noted for her Telugu film appearances such as Mem Vayasuku Vacham (2012), Pelli Pustakam (2013), and Love Dot Com (2014). She has also garnered a huge fan base with more than 800k followers on Twitter, more than 2 million followers on Instagram, and more than 600k followers on Facebook.
Nititay, Smally, Doll, Baby Taylor
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Niti studied at Loreto Convent School, Delhi. Thereafter, she attended Sophia College for Women where she attained a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Father – Sandip Taylor (Businessman)
- Mother – Cheryl Taylor
- Siblings – Aditi Taylor Parbhoo (Older Sister). She also has a younger brother.
Niti is represented by –
- Coconut Talent Management
- Diksha Narang
- Shruti Bansal Kakkar of Cevents Talent Management
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Niti has dated –
- Utkarsh Gupta (2014) – Actor Utkarsh Gupta and Niti who met on the set of Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan were speculated to have been in a relationship in 2014. However, when Niti was asked if the rumors were true, she responded saying “Oh God no, there is nothing going on. It’s just that we are really great friends and people might have perceived that we are dating. We are surely very close but it’s just friendship. I think people should accept the fact that a boy and a girl can be ‘just friends’ also.”
- Parth Samthaan (2015) – Niti and her co-star Parth Samthaan from Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan (2014-2015) had been rumored to be dating one another. Speculations began to arise after fans noticed tensions rising between the two. They have also openly admitted to only having an on-screen match up and that’s about it.
- Anubhav Bansal – Cinematographer Anubhav Bansal and Niti were assumed to have been dating in the past. According to sources, Niti and Anubhav had met one another sometime in 2015 through common friends and enjoyed the company of each other ever since. However, in an interview, Niti denied the reports and stated that their linking together is affecting the strong friendship they have. Besides that, she had known Anubhav for more than a decade.
- Parikshit Bawa (2017-Present) – In 2017, army officer Parikshit Bawa and Niti had started dating and got engaged on August 13, 2019, after a 2-year long courtship period. They got married exactly a year later on August 13, 2020, in the presence of parents and close family members. They had initially planned to marry towards October 2020 end but due to COVID-19, they preponed the wedding date to match the engagement date.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- She has a beauty spot under her right eyebrow.
Niti has appeared in a number of commercials for brands including Tata Docomo.
Through her social media Niti, has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
- MX Player
Best Known For
- Her appearance as Nandini Murthy in Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan (2014-2015, 2018), Ishita in Pyaar Ka Bandhan (2009), Naina in Bade Acche Lagte Hain (2011-2014), and Shivani Mathur in Ghulaam (2017)
- Starring in several Telugu films including Mem Vayasuku Vacham (2012), Pelli Pustakam (2013), and Love Dot Com (2014)
Niti made her debut theatrical film appearance as Dil in director Trinadha Rao Nakkina’s movie Mem Vayasuku Vacham in 2012. Also, cast in the film was Telugu star Tanish.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Ishita in the hit show Pyaar Ka Bandhan in 2009. She saw the likes of actors Kritika Kamra, Vivan Bhatena, Lavanya Tripathi, and Karan Sharma.
Niti does not go to the gym but instead has a Zumba trainer named Kanishka who trains her at home for 1 hour each day.
She also does not follow any kind of strict diet and believes that beauty comes from within and it reflects on the outer portion of people.
Niti Taylor’s Favorite Things
- Scene From Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan – Where she gets scared and Manik aka Parth Samthaan picks her up and where she gets drunk at Parth’s house.
- Actors – Ranbir Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal
- Actress – Priyanka Chopra
- Movie – Gone Girl (2014)
- Song – Uff (2014) from the film Bang Bang
Source – TellyChakkar.com
Niti Taylor’s Facts
- She was raised in Delhi. Then, she moved to Mumbai to pursue her higher education in an effort to become a teacher. However, Niti ended up becoming an actress.
- Niti is very fond of her niece Zyrah Parbhoo.
- Her most influential role on television was as Naina who is actress Shubhavi Choksey’s daughter in the hit series of Bade Acche Lagte Hain (2011-2014).
- She was 15 years old when she made her first TV show appearance as Ishita on Sony TV’s Pyaar Ka Bandhan in 2009. She was in college when she made her debut film appearance as Dil in Mem Vayasuku Vacham in 2012.
- Niti has been featured in various Hindi and Punjabi music videos like Gussa (2018) by Big Dhillon, Halka Halka Suroor Hai (2018) by Stebin Ben, 2018, Mere Yaar (2018) by Veekay, and Fans Nahi Friends (2018) by Palash Muchhal.
- She describes herself as a jovial, fun-loving, and outgoing person.
- According to her, the 3 flaws about her are that she is a shy person, underconfident, and talks about her life to just about anyone she meets.
- Niti has 4 best friends.
- The only cartoon Niti ever watched was Tom and Jerry. Unlike other girls, Niti does not have a sweet tooth.
- She has pretty bad mood swings and is also an emotional person.
- Over the years, she has worked with some of the best actors of Indian television like Lavanya Tripathi, Karan Sharma, Sakshi Tanwar, Ram Kapoor, Asha Negi, Sonia Balani, and Parth Samthaan.
- Niti has been featured on the cover of a number of magazines including GR8! and eguide.
- In 2015, she was ranked at #15th place on the “50 Sexiest Asian Women” list of the UK-based newspaper Eastern Eye. This also made her the highest-placed newcomer on the list.
- Actress Alia Bhatt is someone she looks up to as a styling guru.
- In her spare time, Niti enjoys cooking, shopping, dancing, and indulging in sports activities.
- Her millions of fans from around the globe highly appreciate the hard work she puts into her acting.
- If she were to walk the ramp as a model, it would be for Manish Malhotra.
- The 4 most essential things for Niti in her wardrobe are a plain white tee shirt, a plain black tee shirt, a good pair of jeans, and a statement bag.
- The only kind of fashion trend she dislikes is apparel with a net.
- Brands that she wears the most are Zara, Aeropostale, Gucci, Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, and Aldo.
- A perfume that she swears by is the Dior Sauvage.
- Over time, she has learned to lead a punctual and orderly lifestyle. This makes her feel agitated when things are not done on time.
- She has often been described as a person who looks nothing less than a Disney princess.
- Niti prefers wearing flats instead of heels.
- She has a pet dog named Adore.
- Taylor’s ouster from the show Ghulaam in 2017, was reported to be due to her unwillingness to do a romantic shoot with co-star Param Singh. However, according to the actress, she and the producers had decided to amicably part ways. Actress Sanaya Irani and Ekta Kaul were spotted doing rounds for her part that year.
- If she were to star in a show of her choice, she would pick Grey’s Anatomy.
- She finds actors Shahid Kapoor and John Abraham too hot to handle.
- Niti received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in May 2021.
- In September 2022, Niti started appearing in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 10 where she was partnered with choreographer Akash Thapa.
- In 2022, she revealed that she had a hole in her heart at the time of birth. She had even died for a few minutes as a baby.
Featured Image By Niti Taylor / Instagram