Sarah Nicole Hardman
Ascot, Berkshire, England
From 1993 to 1998, she went to Hazel Grove High School in Greater Manchester. Post that, Sarah enrolled herself into Stockport College to study hair and beauty.
Singer, songwriter, actress, model
- Father – John Adam Hardman (Musician)
- Mother – Marie Hardman
- Siblings – She has two half-brothers
Her dad remarried in 2007.
Sarah is attached with these agencies –
- United Agents Ltd.
- 84 World Limited
Vocals, bass guitar, guitar
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Sarah Harding dated –
- Mikey Green (2002-2004) – She first met singer Mikey Green during her time at Popstars: The Rivals. They started dating in May 2002 and continued their relationship until 2004.
- Kian Egan (2002) – In November 2002, she had an encounter with Irish singer, Kian Egan.
- Alan Smith (2005) – In January 2005, she briefly dated English footballer, Alan Smith.
- Calum Best (2005) – After separating from Mikey Green, she dated British socialite, Calum Best for about 8 months in 2005.
- Steve Jones (2006) – Welsh talk show host, Steve Jones was seen romancing with Sarah Harding in 2006. The pair were kissing at Soho Hotel.
- Stephen Dorff (2006) – Sarah dated American actor Stephen Dorff for a couple of months in 2006.
- Paolo Vernazza (2006) – In July 2006, she had a fling with Italian footballer, Paolo Vernazza.
- Alex Zane (2006) – On December 5, 2006, she had a fling with English television presenter and DJ, Alex Zane.
- Tom Crane (2007-2011) – In November 2007, she started dating DJ Tom Crane. The couple kept on dating for three years and then got engaged on 2010 New Year’s Eve. But, soon after that, on September 6, 2011, the couple called off their engagement.
Race / Ethnicity
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
As a part of Girls Aloud, she had appeared in Sunsilk commercial.
Best Known For
Her contribution to English-Irish pop girl group, Girls Aloud from 2002 to 2013 as a singer.
As she was a part of the girl group, Girls Aloud (now defunct), her first album was Sound of the Underground, which was released on May 26, 2003 by Polydor Records. The album was certified as “Platinum” in UK and achieved the sales number – 368,000.
It charted at #2 in the UK, #6 in Ireland, and #53 in Netherlands.
She had a cameo appearance in 2007 comedy film St Trinian’s. She played the role as School Band Member.
Later, in her career, she got to play rather bigger roles in the films.
First TV Show
In 2002, she appeared on ITV’s talent show Popstars: The Rivals as a contestant. She finished in the 1st place there, and it kick-started her career.
The show Popstars: The Rivals only broadcast in 2002.
The active and athletic Sarah likes to workout outdoors, but she also does exercises in her home gym. She has converted her garage into a gym.
She also has a dog and strolling her dog also provides her with a good workout, especially for her legs.
She also takes a full 8-hour sleep to keep her health up to the mark. To further enhance her skin, she drinks a jug of water. She fills it up in the morning with half lime and half lemon and has the target to finish it up until the end of the day. Hence, she is able to drink 1.5 liters of water.
She also takes a lot of multivitamin tablets throughout the day, and also the tablets which prevent her stomach from bloating.
Regarding diet, she does not stay way from any particular food and eats everything in moderation.
Her meal is generally like –
- Breakfast – Coffee, cereal bowl / fruit. Sometimes, she eats pancakes with bacon.
- Lunch – Sushi / ham salad sandwich
- Dinner – Broccoli with salt and butter / chicken kievs with salad
Sarah Harding Favorite Things
- Food – Spaghetti Bolognese, Haribo
- Meal of the Day – Dinner
Source – Daily Star
Sarah Harding Facts
- Sarah started her music career in 2002.
- Harding was born in Ascot, Berkshire, but grew in Staines, Surrey, and Stockport, Greater Manchester with her two brothers.
- Her parents split when was 15.
- Sarah has worked as a waitress in Pizza Hut.
- Harding has also worked as a marketing person for the night clubs in The Grand Central Leisure Park in Stockport.
- Sarah’s list of other works (before she got famous as a singer) is huge. She has also worked as a van driver, BT telephone operator, as a debt collector, bar maid, etc.
- She was previously a part of the pop girl group, Girls Aloud, which got dissolved in 2013.
- Sarah Harding was the fifth and the final member to join girl group Girls Aloud.
- In the past, she has been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Harding was also a part of the band, Project G in the past.
- In FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women list, she was placed at #5 in 2006.
- Sarah didn’t even need to audition for her role as Joni Preston in the soap opera Coronation Street in 2015. She has appeared in a total of 5 episodes.
- Visit her official website @ sarahharding.com.
- Connect with Sarah on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube VEVO.