|Sarah Harding Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 17, 1981|
|Date of Death||September 5, 2021|
Sarah Harding was an English singer, model, and actor who was a member of the British-Irish pop girl group, Girls Aloud, which achieved 20 consecutive top ten singles (including 4 number ones) in the UK, 6 studio albums that were certified platinum by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI), 2 of which went to number one in the UK, and accumulated a total of 5 BRIT Award nominations. She was also a part of a variety of projects which included Girls Aloud: Ten Years at the Top, Coronation Street, The Jump, The Voice of Ireland, Girls Aloud: Home Truths, The Passions of Girls Aloud, The Sunday Night Project, Bad Day, Run for Your Wife, St Trinian’s, Celebrity MasterChef, St Trinian’s 2: The Legend of Fritton’s Gold, and Don’t Stop Me Now. Moreover, she won the Celebrity Big Brother 20. Sarah died of breast cancer on September 5, 2021.
Sarah Nicole Hardman
She was born on November 17, 1981.
On September 5, 2021, she passed away due to breast cancer in Britain at the age of 39.
Ascot, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
She resided in London, England, United Kingdom.
From 1993 to 1998, she went to Hazel Grove High School in Greater Manchester. Post that, Sarah enrolled herself into Stockport College to study hair and beauty.
Singer, songwriter, actor, model
- Father – John Adam Hardman (Musician)
- Mother – Marie Hardman
- Siblings – She had 2 half-brothers.
Her dad remarried in 2007.
Sarah was signed with the following agencies –
- United Agents Ltd.
- 84 World Limited
- Eggmedia Ltd., Public Relations Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
Vocals, bass guitar, guitar
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth was $9 Million.
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Harding had dated –
- Alonestar – She once dated musician, music producer, and fashion model Alonestar (born Jethro Callow Sheeran).
- Mikey Green (2002-2004) – She first met singer Mikey Green during her time at Popstars: The Rivals. They started dating in May 2002 and continued their relationship until 2004.
- Kian Egan (2002) – In November 2002, she had an encounter with Irish singer Kian Egan.
- Alan Smith (2005) – In January 2005, she briefly dated English footballer Alan Smith.
- Calum Best (2005) – After separating from Mikey Green, she dated British socialite Calum Best for about 8 months in 2005.
- Steve Jones (2006) – Welsh talk show host Steve Jones was seen romancing with Sarah Harding in 2006. The pair were kissing at Soho Hotel.
- Stephen Dorff (2006) – Sarah dated American actor Stephen Dorff for a couple of months in 2006.
- Paolo Vernazza (2006) – In July 2006, she had a fling with Italian footballer Paolo Vernazza.
- Alex Zane (2006) – On December 5, 2006, she had a fling with English television presenter and DJ Alex Zane.
- Tom Crane (2007-2011) – In November 2007, she started dating DJ Tom Crane. The couple kept on dating for three years and then got engaged on 2010 New Year’s Eve. However, soon after that, on September 6, 2011, the couple called off their engagement.
- Danny Dyer (2012) – In 2012, she had a short-termed romance with actor and presenter Danny Dyer.
- MRK1 (2013-2014) – She started going out with dubstep, grime, and bass record producer MRK1 in the year 2013 but the duo broke up the following year.
- Benjamin Costain (2015) – Benjamin Costain and Sarah went out in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Sarah Harding was of Irish and English descent.
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
As a part of Girls Aloud, she had appeared in the Sunsilk commercial.
Best Known For
Her contribution to the English-Irish pop girl group, Girls Aloud from 2002 to 2013 as a singer
As she was a part of the girl group, Girls Aloud (now defunct), her first album was Sound of the Underground, which was released on May 26, 2003, by Polydor Records. The album was certified as “Platinum” in the UK and achieved a sales number – 368,000.
It charted at #2 in the UK, #6 in Ireland, and #53 in the Netherlands.
She had a cameo appearance in the 2007 comedy film St Trinian’s. She played the role of a School Band Member.
Later, in her career, she got to play rather bigger roles in films.
First TV Show
In 2002, she appeared on ITV’s talent show Popstars: The Rivals as a contestant. She finished in 1st place there and it kick-started her career.
The show Popstars: The Rivals was only broadcast in 2002.
The active and athletic Sarah liked to work out outdoors but she also exercised in her home gym. She had converted her garage into a gym.
She also had a dog and strolling her dog also provided her with a good workout, especially for her legs.
She also took a full 8-hour sleep to keep her health up to the mark. To further enhance her skin, she used to drink a jug of water. She filled it up in the morning with half lime and half lemon and had the target to finish it up until the end of the day. Hence, she was able to drink 1.5 liters of water.
She also took a lot of multivitamin tablets throughout the day and also the tablets which prevented her stomach from bloating.
Regarding diet, she did not stay away from any particular food and ate everything in moderation.
Her meal was generally like –
- Breakfast – Coffee, cereal bowl/fruit. Sometimes, she ate pancakes with bacon.
- Lunch – Sushi/ham salad sandwich
- Dinner – Broccoli with salt and butter/chicken kievs with salad
Sarah Harding Favorite Things
- Food – Spaghetti Bolognese, Haribo
- Meal of the Day – Dinner
Source – Daily Star
Sarah Harding Facts
- Sarah started her music career in 2002.
- Harding was born in Ascot, Berkshire, but grew in Staines, Surrey, and Stockport, Greater Manchester with her two brothers.
- Her parents split when was 15.
- Sarah had worked as a waitress in Pizza Hut.
- Harding had also worked as a marketing person for the nightclubs in The Grand Central Leisure Park in Stockport.
- Sarah’s list of other works (before she got famous as a singer) is huge. She had also worked as a van driver, BT telephone operator, a debt collector, barmaid, etc.
- She was once a part of the pop girl group, Girls Aloud, which got dissolved in 2013.
- Sarah Harding was the 5th and final member to join the girl group Girls Aloud.
- In the past, she had been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Harding was also a part of the band, Project G in the past.
- In FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women list, she was placed at #5 in 2006.
- Sarah didn’t even need to audition for her role as Joni Preston in the soap opera Coronation Street in 2015. She had appeared in a total of 5 episodes.
- Visit her official website @ sarahharding.com.