Elizabeth Chase Olsen
C Head, Liz, Lizzie, Lizzie Olsen
Sherman Oaks, California, USA
Elizabeth did her complete schooling from Campbell Hall School in North Hollywood, California. Later, she attended New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts and later the Atlantic Theater Company in Manhattan, NYC. She finally graduated in March 2013 after irregular study.
She had also enrolled herself and spent one semester in the Art Theatre School, Moscow, Russia.
- Father – David Olsen (Real estate developer and mortgage banker)
- Mother – Jarnette (née Jones) (Personal Manager)
- Siblings – Mary-Kate Olsen (Older Sister) (Actress, Fashion Designer), Ashley Olsen (Older Sister) (Actress, Fashion Designer), Trent Olsen (Older Brother), Courtney Taylor Olsen (Younger Half Sister), Jake Olsen (Younger Half Brother)
- Others – McKenzie Olsen (Stepmother)
Olsen is signed with –
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners
- The Gersh Agency
Pop / rock
Not signed with any
5 ft 4¼ in or 163 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elizabeth Olsen dated –
- Alexander Skarsgård (2012) – Elizabeth had a fling with the actor in 2012. They were seen getting comfortable during Vanity Fair’s 2012 Oscar Party on February 26. According to an eyewitness, “They were talking in a corner, for a long time”. She also talked about the same on ET Canada (via People).
- Boyd Holbrook (2012-2015) – A model from America, Boyd Holbrook dated this actress from September 2012 to January 2015 after meeting on the set of “Very Good Girls.” The duo had also engaged in March 2014.
- Chris Evans (2015) – In April 2015, the actors were RUMORed to have had an encounter with each other. They met on the set of “Avengers: Age of Ultron.”
- Tom Hiddleston (2015) – In May 2015, English actor, Tom Hiddleston was RUMORed to have had a fling with American actress Elizabeth Olsen. They came close while filming the movie “I Saw the Light,” where they play husband-wife.
- Robbie Arnett (2017-Present) – In February 2017, Elizabeth first met independent musician Robbie Arnett during a vacation in Mexico. In March 2017, they made their relationship public by walking arm-in-arm in New York City.
Race / Ethnicity
Olsen has Norwegian ancestry on her father’s side and English ancestry on her mom’s side.
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
In 2014, she appeared in the print ads for Miu Miu’s Spring / Summer 2014 campaign.
Best Known For
She played Martha in the 2011 film Martha Marcy May Marlene, Sarah in 2012 film Silent House, and Zibby in another 2012 film Liberal Arts.
As a Singer
The actress has taken ballet and singing lessons, as a child.
Elizabeth’s debut film was a 1994 TV movie, How the West Was Fun, starring her own older sisters, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. She had a small role of a “girl in car”.
She does work out. Olsen has been pictured in her workout gear. But, her exact workout routine is not known. Neither, she has revealed her diet plan.
Elizabeth Olsen Favorite Things
- Movie – Tremors (1990), Pal Joey (1957), Roman Holiday (1953), Manhattan (1979), Annie Hall (1977), Gone With the Wind (1939)
- Actress – Michelle Pfeiffer
- ‘Avengers’ Movie – Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
Elizabeth Olsen Facts
- There is a clothing line, named after her and her older brother, Elizabeth and James. It was started by Elizabeth’s sister.
- She was nominated for 3 awards for the 2011 movie Martha Marcy May Marlene.
- Elizabeth has not acted in the film Spy Kids, but she gave an audition for that in the past.
- Olsen commenced her acting career at the age of 4.
- She was present on #94 in AskMen’s Most Desirable Women of 2012.
- She likes to play volleyball.
- She is the youngest and tallest of the three sisters (The other two are Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen).
- She is not on social media like Twitter and Facebook. She deleted her official accounts.