|Elizabeth Olsen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4¼ in|
|Date of Birth||February 16, 1989|
Elizabeth Olsen is an American actor, singer, and producer. She is known for playing Martha in the dramatic thriller film Martha Marcy May Marlene, Edie Parker in the biographical drama film Kill Your Darlings, Elle Brody in the monster film Godzilla, Audrey Williams in the biographical drama film I Saw the Light, Leigh Shaw in the drama series Sorry for Your Loss, Sarah in the independent psychological horror film Silent House, Taylor Sloane in the black comedy-drama film Ingrid Goes West, Jane Banner in the neo-Western murder mystery film Wind River, and Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch in Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame, and WandaVision.
Elizabeth Chase Olsen
C Head, Liz, Lizzie, Lizzie Olsen
Sherman Oaks, California, United States
Elizabeth did her complete schooling at Campbell Hall School in North Hollywood, California. Later, she attended New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts and later the Atlantic Theater Company in Manhattan, NYC. She finally graduated in March 2013 after irregular study.
She had also enrolled herself and spent one semester in the Art Theatre School, Moscow, Russia.
- Father – David Olsen (Real estate developer and mortgage banker)
- Mother – Jarnette (née Jones) (Personal Manager)
- Siblings – Mary-Kate Olsen (Older Sister) (Actress, Fashion Designer), Ashley Olsen (Older Sister) (Actress, Fashion Designer), Trent Olsen (Older Brother), Courtney Taylor Olsen (Younger Half-Sister), Jake Olsen (Younger Half Brother)
- Others – McKenzie Olsen (Stepmother), Daniel David Jones (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Rose Fuller (Maternal Grandmother)
Olsen has been signed with –
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- The Gersh Agency
Pop / rock
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth was $11 Million in 2020.
5 ft 4¼ in or 163 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elizabeth Olsen has dated –
- Alexander Skarsgård (2012) – Elizabeth had a fling with the actor in 2012. They were seen getting comfortable during Vanity Fair’s 2012 Oscar Party on February 26. According to an eyewitness, “They were talking in a corner, for a long time”. She also talked about the same on ET Canada (via People).
- Boyd Holbrook (2012-2015) – A model from America, Boyd Holbrook dated this actress from September 2012 to January 2015 after meeting on the set of “Very Good Girls.” The duo had also engaged in March 2014.
- Chris Evans (2015) – In April 2015, the actors were RUMORed to have had an encounter with each other. They met on the set of “Avengers: Age of Ultron.”
- Tom Hiddleston (2015) – In May 2015, English actor, Tom Hiddleston was RUMORed to have had a fling with American actress Elizabeth Olsen. They came close while filming the movie “I Saw the Light,” where they play husband-wife.
- Robbie Arnett (2017-Present) – In February 2017, Elizabeth first met independent musician Robbie Arnett during a vacation in Mexico. In March 2017, they made their relationship public by walking arm-in-arm in New York City. She became engaged to Robbie in 2019. In June 2021, it was reported that the couple had tied the knot after Elizabeth referred to Robbie as her “husband” in an interview for Variety. It was later revealed that they had tied the knot in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Olsen has Norwegian ancestry on her father’s side and English ancestry on her mom’s side.
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
In 2014, she appeared in the print ads for Miu Miu’s Spring / Summer 2014 campaign.
Best Known For
She played Martha in the 2011 film Martha Marcy May Marlene, Sarah in the 2012 film Silent House, and Zibby in another 2012 film Liberal Arts.
As a Singer
The actress has taken ballet and singing lessons, as a child.
Elizabeth’s debut film was a 1994 TV movie, How the West Was Fun, starring her own older sisters, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. She had a small role of a “girl in the car”.
Elizabeth Olsen Favorite Things
- Movie – Tremors (1990), Pal Joey (1957), Roman Holiday (1953), Manhattan (1979), Annie Hall (1977), Gone With the Wind (1939)
- TV Show – Fleabag (2016-2019)
- Actress – Michelle Pfeiffer
- ‘Avengers’ Movie – Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
Elizabeth Olsen Facts
- There is a clothing line, named after her and her older brother “Elizabeth and James”. It was started by Elizabeth’s sister.
- For her performance in the 2011 movie Martha Marcy May Marlene, she was nominated for the Critics’ Choice Movie Award, Satellite Award, and Saturn Award.
- Elizabeth has not acted in the film Spy Kids, but she gave an audition for that in the past.
- In 2015, she portrayed Audrey Sheppard Williams, the first wife of country music singer and songwriter Hank Williams, in the biographical drama film, I Saw the Light. This won her the Hollywood Rising Star Award at Deauville American Film Festival.
- Olsen commenced her acting career at the age of 4.
- She was present on #94 in AskMen’s Most Desirable Women of 2012.
- She likes to play volleyball.
- She is the youngest and tallest of the three sisters (The other two are Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen).
- From 2018 to 2019, she played the role of Leigh Shaw, a writer and recently-widowed woman, in the drama series titled Sorry for Your Loss. For this role, she was nominated for a Critics’ Choice Television Award in the “Best Actress in a Drama Series” category.
- She had once given the audition to play the role of Daenerys Targaryen in the Game of Thrones which ultimately went to Emilia Clarke.
- In July 2021, she was honored with the “Filming Italy Woman Power Award” at the 2021 Filming Italy Festival.
- At Emmy Awards 2021, she had worn the dress which was designed by her older sisters, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
- Along with Robbie Arnett, Elizabeth released a children’s book titled Hattie Harmony: Worry Detective in June 2022.
- She always wished to be a modern dancer.
- Elizabeth feels elated while traveling.
- On her 30th birthday in 2019, she went to New York City to celebrate.
- She cannot bear a large crowd. It gives her anxiety.
- In 2019, she was getting double miles on restaurants using the Delta SkyMiles American Express card.
- She has a habit of donating clothes and tchotchkes.
- Elizabeth’s first car was a 2005 model of Range Rover. It was actually of her sister. But, once she shifted to New York, Elizabeth took the car.
- Innards are one thing that she doesn’t eat.
- Elizabeth’s pet peeve is people getting late.
- She loves decorating and flipping houses.
- She doesn’t have any habit of collecting anything. Elizabeth calls herself a minimalist.
- As a kid, she had a crush on George Clooney and Frank Sinatra.
- Elizabeth loves the home tour videos of Architectural Digest. She liked the episode of the home tour video of Dominic West.
- Spanish film director Pedro Almodóvar once appreciated one of her films.
- She doesn’t know much Spanish even though she had taken private lessons to learn the language.
- Elizabeth supports a charity named Stuart House for which once her fans raised money.
- Elizabeth suffered from panic attacks in the past. She started experiencing panic attacks at the age of 21 and later met with a psychologist to deal with them.
- She is not on social media like Twitter and Instagram. She deleted her official accounts.