Michelle Marie Pfeiffer
Michelle Pfeiffer, Pfeiffer
Santa Ana, California, U.S.
Woodside, California, U.S.
Michelle Pfeiffer spent her childhood in Midway City and attended Fountain Valley High School. She graduated from the high school in 1976. Michelle worked right after her high school and simultaneously attended Golden West College.
- Father – Richard Pfeiffer (Heating and air-conditioning contractor)
- Mother – Donna (née Taverna) (Housewife)
- Siblings – Rick Pfeiffer (Older Brother), Dedee Pfeiffer (Younger Sister) (Television and Film Actress), Lori Pfeiffer (Younger Sister) (Actress)
Michelle Pfeiffer is attached to Management 360 (Talent Management Company), CA, USA.
5 ft 7½ in or 171 cm
119 lbs or 54 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle Pfeiffer has been romantically linked with –
- Peter Horton (1980-1988) – The American actor and director, Peter Horton met Pfeiffer at an acting class in 1981. During this period, Pfeiffer was going through a mental distress due to her association with a cult. Peter Horton helped her to get out of that cult and have a good life ahead. They got married on October 5, 1981. However, their marriage could not sustain long and ended with a divorce in 1988.
- John Malkovich (1988) – The American actor, director, producer, and fashion designer, John Malkovich was RUMORed to have dated the actress in 1988 after her divorce. However, it was reported that John headed for his divorce due to this affair.
- Dodi Fayed (1988) – The son of an Egyptian billionaire, Dodi Fayed had been in a brief relationship with the actress in 1988.
- Val Kilmer (1989) – The actress was in a brief relationship with the actor, Val Kilmer in 1989.
- Michael Keaton (1988-1989) – The American actor, producer, director and comedian, Michael Keaton started dating the actress in 1988. They had a short-lived romance and parted ways in 1989.
- Fisher Stevens (1989-1992) – The actor, director, producer and writer, Fisher Stevens met Pfeiffer during New York Shakespeare Festival production of ‘Twelfth Night.’ The couple dated for three years before separation in 1992.
- Kevin Costner (1990) – It is a RUMOR that the actor, film director, producer, musician and singer, Kevin Costner had dated the actress in 1990.
- David E. Kelley (1993-Present) – The television writer and producer, David E. Kelley met the actress in 1993 through a blind date. In 1993, Pfeiffer proceeded through private adoption and adopted a newborn baby girl in March 1993 after meeting Kelley. The couple got married on November 13, 1993, on which date, her adopted daughter was christened. Later, she had a son John Henry, born in 1994, with Kelley.
Race / Ethnicity
Michelle Pfeiffer has German, English, Welsh, French, Irish, and Dutch ancestry from her paternal side, while she has Swiss-German, and Swiss ancestry from maternal side.
- Radiant face
- Svelte figure
- Blue eyes
33-24-35 in or 84-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Michelle Pfeiffer had appeared in a TV commercial for Lux Perfume in the 1980s.
She has also been featured in Giorgio Armani sunglasses print ads in the year 2005.
Michelle Pfeiffer is known to be Protestant according to her heritage, but the actress does not voice her religion publicly. She, however, has admitted following a cult that affected her life at a younger age.
Best Known For
Michelle Pfeiffer is best known for her performances in Batman Returns (1992), What Lies Beneath (2000), and Hairspray (2007).
The actress is also known for her noted roles in Dangerous Liaisons (1988), The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989), and Love Field (1992).
Michelle Pfeiffer first appeared as Suzie Q in the 1980 release Hollywood Knights. However, this motion picture comedy movie was released earlier to ‘Falling in Love Again’ (1980), which introduced Michelle Pfeiffer to films officially.
First TV Show
Michelle Pfeiffer first appeared in the episode “The Island of Lost Women / The Flight of Great Yellow Bird” of the ABC’s series Fantasy Island in 1978 as Athena.
Michelle Pfeiffer has a body that is the cause of envy for many. At an older age also, she provides a competition to younger actresses and models. However, she does not have a personal trainer. Reportedly, the actress follows a strict Vegan diet. She believes that the food one intakes make a lot of difference both physically and mentally. She believes in the science of having Vegan food, which has the ability to ward off chronic diseases.
To keep fit, Michelle Pfeiffer also works out for five days a week. She runs and does free weights to maintain her svelte figure.
Michelle Pfeiffer Favorite Things
- Hobby – Oil Painting
- Clothes Line – Armani
- Actresses – Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, and Judi Dench
- Movie – The Wizard of Oz (1939)
- Like to Work With – Judi Dench, Cate Blanchett and Brad Pitt
Michelle Pfeiffer Facts
- She has been nominated for an Academy Award in her career for her brilliant performances in each of the Dangerous Liaisons (1988), The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989), and Love Field (1992).
- The most striking point in the actress’ life is her turning down many high profile roles that went to other actresses with very high success rate. This includes the title role in ‘Pretty Woman’ (1990) which went to Julia Roberts and earned a nomination for the Academy Awards. The role in ‘Bugsy’ (1991), ‘Basic Instinct’ and ‘Double Jeopardy’ (1999) went to Annette Bening, Sharon Stone, and Ashley Jude respectively.
- Pfeiffer was auditioned for the role of Tiffany Wells in ‘Charlie’s Angels’ (1976) but was rejected.
- She won the Miss Orange County beauty pageant in 1978.
- The Empire Magazine placed her at #3 in the list of 100 Sexiest Stars in Film History.
- Pfeiffer is also a singer. She has sung her own songs in Grease 2 (1982), The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989), The Prince of Egypt (1998) and Hairspray (2007).
- Pfeiffer completed her graduation in the late 70s. She went to study acting under Geraldine Page at Ahmanson Theater in Los Angeles later.
- On August 6, 2007, Pfeiffer received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Hollywood, California.
- In 2004, out of 50 actresses of her time, Pfeiffer was voted as #13 greatest actress by Empire Magazine.