|Annie Mumolo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1973|
Annie Mumolo is an American actress, voiceover artist, screenwriter, comedian, and producer who is best known for writing the 2011 comedy film, Bridesmaids, for which she got nominated for an Academy Award for “Best Writing (Original Screenplay)”, BAFTA Award for “Best Original Screenplay”, and Writers Guild of America Award for “Best Original Screenplay”. In addition to that, she has also worked in movies and shows like Mapleworth Murders, The Looney Tunes Show, The Penguins of Madagascar, Angie Tribeca, Random! Cartoons, Curious George, Handy Manny’s Motorcycle Adventure, Bad Moms, Afternoon Delight, Bewitched, and The Boss.
Annie Marie Mumolo
Irvine, California, United States
Annie Mumolo studied at Mater Dei High School located in Santa Ana, California, and graduated from there in 1991. She then got enrolled at the University of California, Berkeley, from where she received her B.A. in history in 1995. She was also a member of Chi Omega.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Screenwriter, Comedian, Producer
- Father – He worked as a dentist.
- Mother – Alice (Homemaker)
- Others – Dominic Mumolo (Paternal Grandfather) (Studio musician on staff at NBC from 1949 to 1971, where he played on The Dean Martin Show, Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In, The Andy Williams Show, and The Tonight Show), Jeanne Vincenza Galasso (Paternal Grandmother)
Annie Mumolo has been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Annie Mumolo has dated –
- Tim Lovestedt (2005-2016) – In 2005, she got married to actor and writer Tim Lovestedt and they parent 2 children. However, the duo divorced in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Annie Mumolo is of Italian descent.
- Beautiful eyes
- Curvy physique
Annie Mumolo Facts
- Her paternal grandfather had recorded with musicians like Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, and Nelson Riddle.
- Annie was cast as a nervous woman on a plane in Bridesmaids.
- She played the role of Vicky in the 2016 comedy film, Bad Moms, in which she co-starred alongside Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, Kathryn Hahn, Jay Hernandez, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Christina Applegate.
- In 2020, she appeared as Paige Wellingtont in the comedy-mystery series, Mapleworth Murders.
- She has done voiceover work in video games like Neopets: The Darkest Faerie and Final Fantasy XIII-2.
Featured Image by Annie Mumolo / Instagram