|Kristen Bell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1980|
Kristen Bell is an American actress, singer, voiceover artist, director, and producer who has gained critical acclaim for having been cast in a variety of on-screen roles which include playing Veronica Mars in Veronica Mars, Elle Bishop in Heroes, Jeannie van der Hooven in House of Lies, Eleanor Shellstrop in The Good Place, Mary Lane in Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical, Sarah Marshall in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Beth in When in Rome, Belinda St. Sing in Safety Not Guaranteed, Chloe in Scream 4, Claire Rawlings in The Boss, and Kiki in Bad Moms. For her role in Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical, she won the 2005 Satellite Award for “Outstanding Actress in a Miniseries or a Motion Picture Made for Television” and her performance in The Good Place won her the 2017 People’s Choice Award for “Favorite Actress in a New TV Series”.
Kristen Anne Bell
K-Bell, Annie, KB
Huntington Woods, Michigan, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kristen went to some public school until 8th grade. For her freshman year, she attended Shrine Catholic High School nearby Royal Oak.
In 2002, she completed her graduation from Tisch School of the Arts at New York University by majoring in musical theater.
Actress, Singer, Voiceover Artist, Director, Producer
- Father – Tom Bell (Has worked as the TV news director for CBS Television)
- Mother – Lorelei (née Frygier) (Registered Nurse)
- Others – Edwin Doran Bell, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Catherine Louise Smith (Paternal Grandmother), Bernard “Bernie” Frygier (Maternal Grandfather), Anne/Ann/Anna Agnes Pruchnicki (Maternal Grandmother), Sara Bell (Younger Half-Sister), Jody Bell (Younger Half-Sister)
She is signed to the talent agency Bailey Brand Management, Inc.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristen Bell has dated –
- Matthew Morrison (1995-1996) – For a very short time from 1995 to 1996, Bell dated Glee star, Matthew Morrison. He is approximately 1 foot taller than her.
- Kevin Mann (2003-2007) – From October 2003 to 2007, Kristen Bell dated film producer, Kevin Mann.
- Dax Shepard (2007-Present) – Kristen then started dating actor Dax Shepard on September 8, 2007. Dax, who is about 14 inches (1 foot 2 inches) taller than her, engaged her after two years, on December 24, 2009. The couple married on October 17, 2013. The couple welcomed their 2 daughters, Lincoln on March 28, 2013, and Delta Bell Shepard on December 19, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German, English, Irish, and Scottish descent on her father’s side and has Polish roots on her mother’s side.
She is comparatively shorter in height than her husband, Dax Shepard. The height difference is more than 1 feet.
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 3.5 (UK) or 36.5 (EU)
She has endorsed Neutrogena.
She has appeared in commercials for Target, Geico, Neutrogena, Kotex, Gap, Garnier, Old Navy, and others.
Best Known For
- Playing the title role in the television series Veronica Mars from 2004 to 2007. She also reprised her role in the 2014 film of the same name.
- She is also known for her role as Elle Bishop in the science fiction television drama series Heroes from 2007 to 2008, as Gossip Girl in the TV series of the same name from 2007 to 2012.
As a Singer
In 2013, she contributed to the animated film Frozen‘s soundtrack in three tracks.
In 1998, Kristen appeared in a comedy-drama film Polish Wedding for her minor role as a teenage girl. Her role was uncredited.
Her first credited theatrical film role was playing Record Executive’s Daughter in the 2001 comedy film Pootie Tang.
First TV Show
In 2003, Bell appeared in FX’s drama television series The Shield for her role as Jessica Hintel in an episode titled “The Quick Fix”.
Kristen takes good care of her health by doing exercises regularly. She goes to SoulCycle gym. She still remembers her first day at the gym. The workout was really hard, but her stubbornness let her continue and now she is able to go there on a regular basis.
Apart from cardio, she does lots of hiking, strength training, and Pilates.
Being a vegan she replaces cheese with Daiya. Her diet plan changes depending upon the season due to the availability of vegetables as she grows her own veggies in her home garden.
Kristen Bell Favorite Things
- Asset – Butt
- Neutrogena Naturals Product – Purifying Facial Cleanser
- Episode Of Veronica Mars – Veronica Mars: The Wrath of Con
- N64 Games – GoldenEye 007 (1997), Mario Kart 64 (1996)
Kristen Bell Facts
- Her parents divorced when she was two years old.
- She has an eye problem called strabismus, which she inherited from her mom. It affects her right eye, and it gets worse if she does not take enough sleep.
- She used to be known by the name “Annie Bell” until high school. This is because she did not like her first name at the age of four.
- She can also be seen in various video games in different roles. She has voiced the character named, Lucy Stillman in one of the most popular games, Assassin’s Creed. The character has appeared recurringly in the upcoming parts in 2007, 2009 and 2010.
- Kristen likes to cook foods and reads various food magazines.
- Kathy Bates, Toni Collette, and Tilda Swinton are her role models.
- In 2012, Kristen played the role of Mandy in the web-based series Burning Love in 4 episodes.
- She is a big fan of the Detroit Red Wings hockey team.
- Bell loves sloths.
- She likes to visit chefchloe.com or sporkfoods.com to get vegan food recipes.
- She was non-veg and at 11, she became a vegetarian. Later, she turned vegan.
- She was voted PETA’s World’s Sexiest Vegetarian in 2006 and 2013.
- She finds it hard to remember her wedding anniversary date each year. In 2019, she shared on Instagram that her marriage anniversary date was reminded by her family and friends.
- She has been friends with Maya Rudolph, Ted Danson, D’Arcy Carden, and William Jackson Harper.
- On November 19, 2019, she was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6225 Hollywood Boulevard.
- In December 2020, she received the “Heartbreaking Break-Up” award along with Jason Segel at the 2020 MTV Movie & TV Awards: Greatest of All Time for their 2008 film, Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
- In December 2020, Kristen revealed that the most annoying part about her spouse Dax was he was almost always right.