|William Jackson Harper Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
William Jackson Harper is an American actor, theatre actor, and voiceover artist who has gained prominence with his role as Chidi Anagonye in the fantasy philosophical comedy television series, The Good Place. Apart from that, he has also been cast in several other acting projects including The Breaks, The Electric Company, They Remain, and That’s What She Said.
William Fitzgerald Harper
Dallas, Dallas County, Texas, United States
William Jackson Harper studied at the College of Santa Fe, graduating in 2003.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Theatre Actor
William Jackson Harper is represented by Stone Manners Salners Agency, Talent Agency, New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
William Jackson Harper has dated –
- Ali Ahn – He is in a relationship with Ali Ahn and they have often attended several events together.
Race / Ethnicity
William Jackson Harper has African-American roots.
- Dimpled smile
- Prominent Adam’s apple
William Jackson Harper Facts
- He changed his middle name from ‘Fitzgerald’ to ‘Jackson’ because he felt that ‘Fitzgerald’ was too long.
- Between 2009 and 2011, he co-starred as Danny Rebus in the television series, The Electric Company.
- In 2010, William Jackson Harper made his first theatrical film appearance as Moynihan’s Assistant in the mystery/crime romantic drama film, All Good Things, which starred Ryan Gosling, Kirsten Dunst, and Frank Langella.
- He has co-starred on the popular show, The Good Place, alongside the likes of Kristen Bell, Jameela Jamil, D’Arcy Carden, Manny Jacinto, and Ted Danson.
- Just before securing the role of Chidi Anagonye, a deceased professor of ethics and moral philosophy from Senegal, in The Good Place, William Jackson Harper was on the verge of quitting acting. Later, this role got him nominated for the 2019 Critics’ Choice Television Award in the “Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series” category.
- He has done voiceover work for the video game titled Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- He enjoying playing the drums.
- William Jackson Harper has described himself as a nerd.
- His theatre credits include having worked on productions such as Ruined and An Octoroon.
- He has also earned a huge social media fan base and enjoys more than 800k followers on Instagram and more than 150k followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by William Jackson Harper / Instagram